Wednesday, May 15, 2013

I Wish


*Author's Note: This is a really, really old one shot we did a long time ago but never go to uploading for some unknown reasons.. but here it is now! Sorry if it's.. weird.. it's just a really old one shot before we could stay on a plot. xD There's a side ship of Larry though. <3 P.S. Trigger Warning for language.*

Ryan: Boys, what's our goal today?

Zayn: *shrugs* What is it?

Ryan: Niall Gayran is gonna walk through that door any minute. What do we do?

Harry: *sighs; looks down*

Liam: Beat him up..

Ryan: Few gut punches, got it?

Zayn: *nods*

Niall: *walks through the door talking to Louis*

Ryan: There's the fag.

RANDOM PERSON: OH SHIT!

Niall: *looks around* What?

Harry: *walks over* Liam, come on!

Liam: *walks over too*

Niall: What?... Um hi...

Liam: Hey fag. *smirks*

Niall: *rolls his eyes* Whatever.

Harry: Move aside, Louis...

Louis: Just leave Niall alone.

Harry: Louis... please move... *looks up pleading*

Louis: *stands his ground with folded arms*

Harry: *looks down; pushes Louis away*

Louis: *falls on the ground*

Harry: Liam, now... *looking down*

Liam: *punches Niall in the gut multiple times*

Niall: *coughs up blood and falls*

Louis: *whimpers* N-niall?

Niall: *holds his stomach* N--No more...

Harry: *bends down to Louis* I'm Harry...

Louis: *hides his face away from Harry*

Harry: *tears fall; runs away*

Liam: *kicks him a few times more before walking off*

Niall: *laying on the ground holding stomach*

Louis: *crawls over to Niall* Nini? *whimpers*

Niall: Harry ran away crying... he never usually does that...

Louis: I don't care about Harry... I care about you..

Niall: I'm fine... I wanna find out why Harry was crying.

Louis: Niall, you were coughing up blood! We have to take you to the nurse's office.

Niall: I'm fine, Boo, okay?

Louis: You're not 'fine', Ni.

Niall: *sighs* Fine, let's go.

*With the others*

Harry: *sits in the corner*

Zayn: What's wrong with Harold?

Liam: *shrugs* He ran off for some reason.

Harry: SHUT UP, GODDAMMIT! FOR ONCE, SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Liam: What's your problem?!

Harry: DID YOU SEE THE LOOK ON NIALL'S FACE AS YOU BEAT HIM?!

Liam: No 'cause his face was looking at the ground.

Harry: HE WAS IN PAIN, YOU JACKASS!

Liam: Isn't that kinda the fucking point?

Harry: *sighs; looks down*

Ryan: *walks in* Payne, front and center.

Liam: *gets up standing infront of him*

Ryan: I got a special plan just for you.

Liam: Oh really? What's that?

Ryan: Go on this chat site, as annonymous, get to know Niall. Become his friend, learn his fears, and then.. invite him to prom to meet you. We will really get him then.

Liam: Don't you think that's going a bit... um.. far?

Ryan: I want it started by tonight.

Liam:Fine.

*Later that night*

Niall: *sitting on the computer*

Liam: *finds his username then requests a friend request*

Niall: Annoymous? *Clicks chat* Uhh, hi...

Liam: Hi.

Niall: Do I know you?

Liam: Um, no. But I'd like to get to know you.

Niall: Oh, well i'm Niall. :)

Liam: I'm Andrew.

Niall: What do you do for fun, Andrew? :D

Liam: I just hang out with my friends. Sometimes when It's just me I just end up writing a song or two.

Niall: Really? Me too!

Liam: Neat. =]

Niall: I would write some in school, but i'd just get beat up again. :/

Liam: Oh.. that must suck.

Niall: Well, but I don't hate them.. I try not to hate anyone..

Liam: How come?

Niall: Before my mom died she taught me not to hate anyone.

Liam: Oh. I'm sorry about your mom.

Niall: It's okay. :) You know what they say, those who love go to heaven.

Liam: Yeah...

Niall: What do you write songs about? :)

Liam: Just mostly about having fun or living life. Or anything that pops into my head.

Niall: Anyone in your life right now?

Liam: Not really. I mean, people throw themselves at me like it's christmas but.. nobody really.

Niall: I want someone... but no one caught my eye...

Liam: Well i'm sure you'll find someone :)

Niall: Nah, you don't know my school..

Liam: Let me guess. It's one of those types of schools where you can't be yourself? Like when nobody accepts you?

Niall: Yeah.. this one guy always calls me a fag and kicks me and stuff... Liam Payne. I try not to hate him but i've been coughing up blood for the past few days.

Liam: *bites his lip hesitating but types back* Well he's an ass.

Niall: But I still don't hate him... I should...

Liam: Well maybe part of you finds hope in him?

Niall: I have too much hope in everyone...

Liam: Sometimes it's a good thing.

Niall: Not in Liam Payne's case. He will never change.

Liam: How do you know that though?

Niall: I've known him since middle school.

Liam: *sighs squeezing his eyes shut a bit but reopens them* That's just wow.

Niall: Are you straight?

Liam: I'm bisexual.

Niall: Are you in the closet?

Liam: Kind of... but why?

Niall: It's just so cool to not be alone. :)

Liam:What do you mean?

Niall: I have mostly straight friends..

Liam: Oh. All my friends are straight. Well.. atleast I think they are.

Niall: Well, this one guy at my school, Harry Styles, he was paying a lot of attention to my friend Louis. Then he ran away crying.

Liam: Why? Do you think he likes Louis?

Niall: Could be, I wanna find out.

Liam: Well if you do find out, let me know. :)

Niall: Haha, why?

Liam: I'm curious. That's all.

Niall: Curiosity killed the cattt! :P

Liam: Oh hush. :P

Niall: SO YOU ADMIT I WIN! :D

Liam: Pfft, sure. [;

Niall: I have a song to show you :)... I wrote it.

Liam: You'd really show me a song? o: I feel honored.

Niall: It's called Same Mistakes. *types him the lyrics*

Liam: I really like it.

Niall: Really? :)

Liam: Yeah. :]. It's really good and meaningful.

Niall: Crap, I gotta go .. Dad wants me to go to bed so I can return to the hell hole tomorrow. :) Nini, Andrew :P

Liam: Oh, alright. Night, Niall.

Niall: *signs off smiling*

Liam: *sighs running a hand through his hair when he signed off*

*Next morning*

Ryan: Payne, status report.

Liam: Err, he fell for it.

Ryan: *smiles* Good, very Good. Meanwhile, he's walking in. Go see him.

Harry: *sighs; walks over to them* Hi, Louis...

Louis: *looks away*

Harry: *looks down*

Niall: Louis, talk to him...

Louis: *sighs then looks at Harry* H-hi.

Harry: I--I'm Harry...

Louis: I know.. *bites the inside of his lip awkwardly*

Harry: Liam?...

Liam: Yeah?

Harry: Don't hurt him...

Niall: *eyes widen*

Liam: I wasn't even planning to?

Niall: *looks at Liam confused*

Liam: *looks around awkwardly*

Niall: You're not gonna hit me?...

Liam: No?

Niall: *smiles a little*

*Bell Rings*

Louis: Come on, Ni... *starts walking away*

Harry: Wait... Louis?

Louis: *looks at him*

Harry: I--I was wondering... if you'd hang out with me sometime...

Louis: *confused* Why?

Harry: 'Cause... I wanna get to know you...

Louis: Um.. o-okay..

Harry: *smiles* When...?

Louis: After school?

Harry: *smiles* Okay! *runs off*

Niall: Well someone's excited.

Liam: *awkwardly walks after Harry*

Niall: I think he likes youuu.

Louis: No he doesn't.

Niall: Sure he doesn't. *walks away*

Louis: NIALL! *runs after him*

*At lunch time*

Niall: *sits next to Louis*

Louis: Niall, do you think Harry really wants to genuinely hang out with me? Or do you think it's a prank..?

Niall: *looks at Louis* I saw the way he looked at you the first day.

Louis: Huh?

Niall: That boy likes you.

Louis: How are you so sure?

Niall: The look in his eyes.

Louis: *nervously bites his lip but munches on his food to hide it*

Niall: Plus, the first day, he tried to get you out of the way when Liam hit me. He was protecting you.

Louis: He should be protecting you though.. I don't want you hurt..

Niall: He cares about you.

Louis: If he does he wouldn't let Liam hurt you.. 'cause you being hurt, hurts me.

Niall: He didn't today, rememeber...?

Louis: Still...

Niall: Give him a chance.

Louis: *sighs* Fine..

Niall: *smiles* Now eat your food.

Louis: *rolls his eyes stuffing his face with food*

*With the others*

Harry: *sits down next to Liam*

Liam: Mind telling me about this morning?

Harry: What about it?

Liam: You know what.

Zayn: *walks over sitting down* Vas Happenin', boys?

Harry: Nothing really.

Liam: Nothin'.

Zayn: *starts eating* You guys up for hanging out after school?

Harry: Can't.

Liam: Yeah, Harry's got a man daaaate.

Zayn: *raises an eyebrow* With who?

Harry: Louis...

Zayn: The fag's sidekick?

Harry: *sighs* HE'S NOT A FAG, OKAY?!

Zayn: *rolls his eyes* Whatever.

Harry: LEAVE NIALL THE FUCK ALONE! *screams across the room*

Niall: And there is the proof he likes you.

Zayn: Dude, chill!

Louis: *feels a blush creep on his face but burries his face in his arms before it can*

Harry: SHUT THE FUCK UP! Zayn, i'm so tired of you calling him a fag! ALL OF YOU! HE'S A HUMAN!  THANK YOU AND GOOD DAY! *walks out of the cafeteria*

Zayn: *mouths: 'woooow'*

Niall: *looks at Louis* Well?

Louis: *looks at him*

Niall: Is he your type now?

Louis: *raises an eyebrow* Since when do I have a type?

Niall: *shrugs*

Louis: Uhuh...

Niall: Soo, is he?

Louis: Maybe...

Niall: Awww!!!

Louis: Hush! *blushes*

Niall: Kiss him.

Louis: Are you crazy? I don't kiss people I don't date. *folds arms*

Niall: Then date him.

Louis: It's not that easy.

Niall: Why not?

Louis: I'm not good at asking people out and I might make an idiot out of myself... oh who am I kidding? I WILL make an idiot of myself.

Niall: *laughs*

Louis: *sighs* What am I gonna do?

Niall: See how the date goes.

Louis: We're just hanging out, though..

Niall: Never know.

Louis: *shrugs then eats his cheese burger*

*After School*

Niall: *rushes home; turns on his computer*

Liam: *going upstairs to his room*

Mrs. Payne: Liam, your father and I will be leaving for our trip in 10 minutes! Don't forget to take out the trash tonight!

Liam: *sighs* Alright ma! *gets up to him room shutting the door then turns on his computer*

Niall: *sees him sign on; clicks on his name* ANDREW! :D

Liam: *hears the chat beep when he's pulling out his homework from his bag; smiles softly* Hey, Niall. :)

Niall: GUESS WHAT?!

Liam: What? xD

Niall: Liam Payne was not mean to me FOR ONCE!

Liam: *smiles* Really? That's awesome!

Niall: YEP! :) And I found out my friend Louis likes Harryyy.

Liam: Scandelous much? Wow, I can not believe I just said that...

Niall: Dork. :P

Liam: Am I a cute dork though? ;D

Niall: If you wanna think so I won't stop you! XD

Liam: xD Hehe, so watcha up to?

Niall: Nothing really, my best friend's on his date so. :)

Liam: Ah. What do you think they're doing right now?

Niall: Kissing. ;) Lmfao.

Liam: Lol, graphic much?

Niall: Hehe. :) Oh I forgot to ask, what school do you go to?

Liam: Um, St. Arthur's. You?

Niall: St. Arthur's...

Liam: Weird... how come I've never seen you around before?

Niall: You probably have, i'm a blonde xD! So you know Liam Payne?

Liam: Well I don't associate with him if that's what you're asking.

Niall: But do you know him?

Liam: You can say that..

Niall: What do you think of him?

Liam: I don't really like him. But let's just say I may know more to him than you think.

Niall: Meaning?

Liam: Nothing.

Niall: Meet me by the cafe tomorrow? :)

Liam: Maybe. I'll see if I can.

Niall: It would mean more than anything to me...

Liam: My parents are going out of town today. That's why. 'Cause they usually always want me home to watch my ill grandmother.

Niall: What about during lunch?

Liam: Maybe.

Niall: Okay... :/

Liam: I gotta do my homework. I'll talk to you later?

Niall: Probably not...

Liam: Oh, alright. .__. Well i'll talk to you whenever...

Niall: Hopefully tomorrow at lunch right?... :(

Liam: Maybe. Well, uh, bye. *signs off*

Niall: *tears fall; looks down*

*Next Day At Lunch*

Niall: *waiting by the cafe*

Louis: *skips over* Hey Nini!

Niall: He's not coming... *tears forming*

Louis: Who's not coming?

Niall: This guy I met online... he goes to school here and... and... you must think i'm an idiot... *crying*

Louis: Aw, Nini. *hugs him* I don't think you're an idiot. I think THAT guy is an idiot for not coming.

Niall: I really liked him...

Louis: *rubs his back* I know. But there will be other guys.

Niall: Not like him...

Louis: But they will be better. *smiles softly*

Niall: *looks around; looking for him*

Louis: You shouldn't get your hopes too high.

*With the others*

Harry: Liam, you look upset.

Liam: I'm fine.

Harry: You're looking at Niall

Liam: So?

Harry: Why are you upset?

Liam: *snaps* I'm not upset!

Niall: *looks over* Why is Liam screaming across the room...

Louis: Who knows why he does anything?

Niall: *shrugs* So how was your date?

Louis: It went well. *smiles*

Niall: Andddd??

Louis: Annd some things happened.. *blushes*

Niall: AWWW! You got a kiss, didn't you?!

Louis: Shush! *covers his mouth; whispers* Don't say it outloud..

Niall: But you did, right?

Louis: *nods*

Niall: LUCKY! You get a kiss and I get stood up.

Louis: And I told you you will find someone way better than him.

Niall: Mehh, I doubt it. *walks away*

Louis: *sighs*

Harry: *looks at Liam*

Liam: What?

Harry: You look so sad...

Liam: I'm not fucking sad, Harold! Just drop it! *storms off*

Harry: *sighs* Zayn, can I ask you something?

Zayn: Hm? *stuffing his face with food*

Harry: Is love, love no matter what?...

Zayn: Um... I think so. Why?

Harry: 'Cause I like someone but i'm scared...

Zayn: Louis, right?

Harry: N--NO!

Zayn: Don't lie to me mate, I know you're smitten by him. It's all over your face.

Harry: *sighs* Yeah...

Zayn: *nods* Thought so..

Harry: *looks down*

Zayn: Do you love him?

Harry: Not yet...

Zayn: *nods eating some more* If you want him, go for it. Don't let him slip away..

Harry: But Ryan...

Zayn: Who really gives a fuck about what he thinks?

Harry: *smiles* Thanks, Zayn! *rushes over to Louis* Hi..

Louis: *shyly* Hi...

Harry: Louis, I really like you. I'm not gonna hide that anymore.

Louis: *bites his lip* O-okay..

Harry: Go out with me?

Louis: *nods with a small smile* Yeah..

Harry: *hugs him tight*

*Later that night*

Niall: *logs on the computer looking down*

Liam: *sees him come online* I'm sorry I didn't meet you at the cafe today. Something came up.

Niall: I looked like an idiot...

Liam: I'm so sorry, Niall. :(

Niall: Look.. if you're worried i'll judge you, I won't... :/

Liam: That's not what I'm worried about... I just don't want you to hate me..

Niall: I don't hate anyone...

Liam: Oh, right..

Niall: Please.. I just wanna meet you...

Liam: I know, I wanna meet you too but everything is complicated right now..

Niall: Fine :/ ...

Liam: I promise we'll meet someday.

Niall: Well... i'm gonna go write a song...

Liam: Oh, okay...

Niall: It's about you, maybe you'll wanna hear it afterwards?...

Liam: Only if you're up for sharing it.

Niall: Only if you're up for listening...

Liam: *smiles* I'm up for anything.

Niall: Wanna brainstorm with me? :)

Liam: Sure. =]

Niall: I kinda want it to be special....

Liam: How so?

Niall: Just.. kinda.. when you like someone you can't have.

Liam: Oh... hm..

Niall: What if I call it... I Wish? :)

Liam: Yeah :)

Niall: And then we can start with the lyrics. :)

Liam: Alright..

Niall: What about.. "He takes your hand, I die a little"?

Liam: Yeah. Then how about, "I watch your eyes and I'm in riddles. Why can't you look at me like that?"

Niall: *smiles* It's beautiful... and then, "When you walk by I try to say it, but then I freeze and never do it"?

Liam: It's really good. :) Hmm, then maybe, "My tongue gets tied, the words get trapped" ?

Niall: "I hear the beat of my heart getting louder whenever i'm near you". :)

Liam: "But I see you with him, slow dancing. Tearing me apart 'cause you don't see."

Niall: "Whenever you kiss him, i'm breaking. Oh how I wish that was me." :)

Liam: "He looks at you the way that I would. Does all the things, I know that I could. If only time could just turn back" ..

Niall: "'Cause I got three little words that i've always been dying to tell you" ...

Liam: *sighs running a hand through his hair* Then repeat of chorus..

Niall: "I wish it was me with my hands on your waist while we dance in the moonlight".

Liam: "I wish it was me that you’ll call later on 'cause you wanna say good night" ..

Niall: Repeat of the chrous...

Liam: "Oh how I wish [x2], Oh how I wish, that was me. [x2]"

Niall: I like it... xD

Liam: So do I. :D

Niall: Maybe when we meet... I can sing it for you.

Liam: *smiles* I would like that. :)

Niall: You could always come over tonight... :/

Liam: I don't think we should meet just yet. We still barely know eachother. :P

Niall: Butt head...

Liam: *chuckles softly to himself* I wanna know... are you afraid of anything?

Niall: Well.. I don't like to be crowded 'cause i'm claustrophobic... when I get people around me I look like a lost little puppy...

Liam: Aw.. I like puppies... but claustrophobia is horrible. e.e

Niall: That's why when Liam's gang crowds me I start panicing...

Liam: Oh.. did they do anything today?

Niall: No..Liam looked depressed.

Liam: Why?

Niall: Don't know. xD If he wanted me to know I would listen, lmfao.

Liam: Ah...

Niall: I'm a very understanding person you know. ;)

Liam: Haha, I know. :)

Niall: Crap, Andrew I gotta go. :P Don't miss me too much. ;)

Liam: Lol, i'll try not to. ;)

Niall: *signs off and goes to bed*

Liam: *smiles to himself before logging off & going to bed himself*

*With Niall*

Louis: *climbs into Niall's room through his window & falls onto the bed ontop of him*

Niall: LOUIS!

Louis: NIALL! *giggles rolling over*

Niall: Can I help you?

Louis: C-can I stay here for toniiiight?

Niall: If you go to sleep.

Louis: Otay! *rolls onto the floor curling into a ball & falls alseep*

Niall: *rolls eyes; gets back online; sees Liam's off; sighs; gets back in bed*

Louis: *whimpers in his sleep & turns onto his other side*

Niall: Louis, what's wrong?

Louis: *mumbles* Harry....

Niall: What about him?

Louis: *mumbles something but smiles & gets comfortable*

Niall: *falls asleep*

*Next Morning*

Niall: *stirs*

Louis: *snuggled up to him*

Niall: Louis...

Louis: *groans* 5 more minutes... *burries his face*

Niall: Harry's here.

Louis: *sits up* Harry?! *blinks then looks at his surroundings; groans from his hang over* Fuck.. *covers his mouth then rushes to the room & vomits into it*

Niall: Louis, you okay?

Louis: *rubs his eyes* I think s- *throws up more*

Niall: Want me to call Harry?

Louis: *nods; vomits more then flushes the toilet*

Niall: Wait a sec. *calls Harry*

Liam: *answers it* The curly head is in the bathroom, how may I help you?

Niall: Uhh... I need to talk to him.

Liam: *says teasingly aloud so Harry overhears* Well he might be a while...

Niall: Oh, well, um... can he call me back?

Liam: Sure, i'll tell him you called uhhh..?

Niall: Niall...

Liam: Oh.. um.. alright.

Niall: Can you please tell him? I know you don't like me but Louis needs him...

Liam: I'll tell him, don't worry.

Niall: Thanks.. *hangs up*

Harry: *walks out* Who was it?

Liam: That was Niall.. he said something about Louis needing you..

Harry: Why do you sound sad again?

Liam: I'm not sad. *rolls his eyes*

Harry: Righttt. Liam, you know love is love, right?

Liam: What does that have to do with me?

Harry: Don't play dumb, I hate that.

Liam: I'm being serious, Harry. What the fuck are you talking about?

Harry: You've been on the computer for days talking to Niall.

Liam: So?

Harry: *rolls his eyes* Just remember love is love. *walks out*

Liam: *shakes his head confused*

*With Niall and Louis*

Niall: Louis, you okay?!

Louis: Yeah.. just have a headache..

Niall: I left a message with Liam.

Louis: *nods leaning his head against the wall; whimpers*

Harry: *rushes in*

Louis: H-harry?

Harry: *walks over; pulls him close*

Louis: *burries his face in his chest*

Harry: Did you drink, boo?

Louis: *nods but doesn't say anything*

Harry: What did I tell you about that?

Louis: *whimpers hiding his face*

Niall: *signs onto the chat*

Liam: *talking to a random person then sees him come online*

Niall: Hey stranger

Liam: Hey [:

Niall: My friend Louis got drunk and was sick today. So fml, I had to talk to Liam Payne.

Liam: Oh, that must suck.

Niall: He's got such an attitude...

Liam: What do you mean?

Niall: He's just... not exactly friendly.

Liam: Hmm, ever tried on knowing more about him?

Niall: He wouldn't give me the time of day, plus I don't have his number.

Liam: I never said anything about talking to him. That's what "school records" are for.

Niall: No way! Hehe, i'm the good kid.

Liam: Well all goody-two shoes kids have to go bad sometimes. (;

Niall: You really think I should?

Liam: If you wanna know more about him, you gotta break some rules.

Niall: What if I just talk to him?...

Liam: You said he wouldn't give you the time of day... so I kinda figured...

Niall: I don't think he would... but our school has a directory with everyone's number in it. ;)

Liam: Now Niall, that would be going a bit too far now.

Niall: I just don't like having enemies... ;(

Liam: Aww.. Niall...

Niall: What...?

Liam: You're just too cute. xD

Niall: Hayy! You can't call me cute 'til you see me for real. :P

Liam: Well you act cute. :P

Niall: Have you ever seen me at school? :)

Liam: I don't know, maybe. Just describe what you look like to me. x]

Niall: I'm a blondie. xD I'm kinda a nerd and irish. C:

Liam: Ah. I think i've seen someone like that. ;p

Niall: I'm usually near Harry Styles, 'cause he's dating my best friend. :)

Liam: Oh, so you're that cute irish man. ;)

Niall: Hehe... if you think so. :)

Liam: But I know so. :P

Niall: Now you gotta describe you. :P

Liam: Well.. i'm a brunette. And musically indused. XD But I kinda act nothing like myself..

Niall: Hm... I know a lot of people that fit that.

Liam: I thought you would. XD

Niall: Meanie! You know me. D:

Liam: Well it kinda goes with my username, eh? ;D

Niall: :/ I think later on I gotta call Liam Payne again.

Liam: Why?

Niall: 'Cause my friend Louis is coming back with Harry there and I don't want Liam to lay a finger on him. I'll break his face.

Liam: Has Liam ever hurt him before? o.o

Niall: No... but he's hurt me before... a lot actually...

Liam: Well if Harry really cares about him he wouldn't let Liam touch him..

Niall: I still worry... I mean if he's broken a few of my ribs who knows what he's capable of..

Liam: I'm sure he'll be fine, Niall.

Niall: He broke my ribs, Andrew...

Liam: *sighs* Then I don't know.. but i'm sure he wouldn't if he hasn't before.

Niall: You're probably right... can't I just call him?... :(

Liam: Do whatever you want, mate. xD

Niall: 'Kay, brb. :) Don't go anywhere, babe. :)

Liam: Mkay. xD

Niall: *gets off; calls Liam's number*

Liam: *answers* Hello?

Niall: Liam Payne?

Liam: Erm, yes?

Niall: Is Louis okay there?

Liam: Uh yeah, why?

Niall: Don't touch him.

Liam: I wasn't planning on it?

Niall: Why not? You always beat on me!

Liam: *cringes* Umm... *hears his grandmother call him* Coming, nana! Sorry.. I gotta go. Bye. *hangs up*

Niall: Rude... *gets back on the computer* Hey, Andrew?..

Liam: Yeah?

Niall: He's so rude... he didn't even apologize... D:

Liam: *hears his grandmother call again* Fuck... *types back* Oh, that's terrible but hey I gotta go. I'll talk to you later though. :)

Niall: Okay... :(

Liam: I'm sorry, but my grandmother is calling me for her sponge bath.

Niall: That's funny. Liam's grandma was calling for him too....

Liam: Weird.. but seriously she gets really impatient so I gotta go like now.. xD

Niall: Okayyy. Bye.

*Next Morning at School*

Ryan: Liam, how's your covos with Niall going?

Liam: Erm, not bad.

Ryan: Does he like you?

Liam: *shrugs* I don't know, maybe.

Ryan: I need better then a "maybe".

Liam: *snaps* Well I don't know, okay?!

Ryan: Ask him to prom tonight.

Liam:W-What?

Ryan: You heard me.

Liam: *sighs running a hand through his hair* Fine..

Ryan: We're gonna hurt him good.

Liam: *looks down*

Harry: I'm not gonna be apart of this...

Ryan: Why, you a faggot too?

Harry: Actually I am! *stands up* I love Louis, okay? I'm not gonna let you, or YOU *points to Liam and Ryan* hurt them!

Liam: *mumbles* I never wanted to hurt them in the beginning..

Harry: So just LEAVE THEM ALONE! *walks out*

Ryan: Wow, he's a fag.

Liam: Just ... stop.. okay?

Ryan: Wait, why?

Liam: It's not fun or funny. It never has been.

Ryan: You still gotta invite him to prom.

Liam: *rolls his eyes* Whatever.. *walks off*

*Later in the day*

Niall: *runs into Liam* I--I'm sorry... *whimpers; backs up*

Liam: It's fine, sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going...

Niall: *backing up* It's fine...

Liam: I'm not going to hurt you if you're worried that I might.

Niall: You always do...

Liam: Well i'm sorry... for everything.

Niall: *jaw drops* W--What...?

Liam: I'm sorry.

Niall: *looks up at him* Oh...

Liam: *nods then walks off*

Niall: *runs up to Louis* Liam Payne just fucking apologized to me.

Louis: What?

Niall: Liam Payne, apologized.

Louis: Really?

Niall: *nods*

Louis: Wow...

Niall: *looks at Louis* I'm confused...

Louis: How so?

Niall: I called Liam last night to check on you... and then he had to go for his grandma then Andrew had to go for the same reason..

Louis: Well that's a coincidence..

Niall: Or is it? Andrew has brown hair just like Liam...

Louis: Are you seriously thinking they're the same person?

Niall: Maybe...

Louis: I'm sure it's just a coincidence, Nialler.

Niall: What's if it's not?

Louis: *shrugs*

Niall: He was nice to me today, Boo.

Louis: Maybe he's finally seen the light? *dramatically puts his hands up*

Niall: Doubtful.

Louis: Oh come on, just give him a chance.

Niall: Harry didn't beat you up.

Louis: *sighs* Look, I know it's hard to trust him. But you helped me trust Harry. And being around Harry involves Liam. I just want you guys to get along so it's not awkward if you tag along with me.

Niall: I'll come, but I can't get along with someone who broke bones in my body.

Louis: *pouts* Niiiiallll.

Niall: Hmm?

Louis: Pleeeeeease? Fooorrr meeeee?

Niall: *sighs* Okay...

Louis: *grins widely then hugs him tight* THANK YOU, NIALL!!!!

Niall: Mhm...

Louis: *kisses his cheek; smiles*

Niall: Grossss!! Louis cooties!

Louis: *sticks his tongue out at him* Hmph!

Niall: Do you kiss Harry with that tongue? *laughs*

Louis: Yes. *smiles proudly*

Niall: Gross. I don't need that info.

Louis: *whispers in his ear* And ALLOOOT more than that. *smirks*

Niall: *gags* I DON'T WANNA HEAR YOUR SEX LIFE!

Louis: Oh hush! *slaps his arm playfully*

Niall: I guess I should go find Liam.

Louis: Yes, you should. *smiles*

Niall: *walks over to Liam* Hi..

Liam: Um, hi.

Niall: I promised Louis i'd give you a chance...

Liam: Oh. *smiles softly* Well alright.

Niall: So.. tell me about yourself...

Liam: Well.. what do you wanna know?

Niall: Anything...

Liam: Umm... well..

Niall: Anything?

Liam: Well I like writing music... ermm hanging out with friends.. just chilling.

Niall: Why do you listen to that jerk Ryan?...

Liam: *shrugs* I really don't know. I was just in a state that made me do anything.

Niall: Well.. i'm not a horrible person just 'cause i'm gay.

Liam: *sighs* I know..

Niall: I'm quite an idiot once you get to know me. *laughs*

Liam: Somehow I believe that. *smiles

Niall: Wanna have lunch with me, Louis, and Harry?...

Liam: Um, sure.

Niall: Actually.. I can't. *smiles* I'm meeting someone...

Liam: Oh um.. alright.

Niall: Unless you want me there...

Liam: I wouldn't mind if you were.

Niall: Okay, *smiles* i'll be there.

Liam: *nods then hears the warning bell ring* Shit, i'm gonna be late. Later! *runs off*

Niall: *looks at Louis*

Louis: *shrugs*

Niall: Happy now?

Louis: *smiles with a nod then skips off to his class*

*During lunch*

Niall: *sits down*

Louis: NIALL! *smiles & hugs him*

Niall: BOO! *smiles*

Louis: *laughs pulling away; grins*  How was your last period?

Niall: *shrugs* Normal.

Harry: *walks over*

Louis: Oh. *grins goofily seeing Harry coming over* Hazza!

Harry: Hey, boo bear. *smiles*

Louis: *kisses his cheek softly with a smile when he sat down*

Harry: *blushes; sees Liam* LILI!

Liam: *smiles with a small wave then comes over and sits down* Hey.

Niall: *looks at Louis*

Harry: Lili, I missed youuuu. *leans his head on his shoulder*

Liam: *chuckles* I missed you too, Haz.

Louis: *pouts but doesn't show it*

Harry: Lili, tell me everything about your dayyy.

Liam: Erm.. nothing really happened? Just the normal moody teachers.

Harry: Did I ever tell you, you have beautiful eyes. *smiles*

Louis: *growls then pulls Harry away from him; hugs him close* Miiiine.

Harry: Aww, boo bear jealous?

Louis: *pouts* You're miiine.

Liam: *trying not to laugh*

Harry: Of course I am. *smiles*

Niall: *starts laughing* Louis, Harry was trying to make you jealous.

Louis: *growls glaring at Harry* That was not nice, Harold. *playfully slaps his forehead*

Harry: It worked though. *smiles*

Louis: *huffs getting up & starts walking off*

Harry: *tears form* BOO BEAR!

Louis: *still walking*

Harry: *grabs his waist crying*

Louis: *smiles then turns around in his arms so he's facing him then kisses him softly playfully biting at his bottom lip* You know I wouldn't walk away from you, Hazza..

Harry: *tears falling*

Louis: *wipes his tears while cupping his face* No cry, *kisses away his tears*

Niall: *looks at Liam*

Liam: I sometimes worry about Harry.. he's just so... hyper.

Niall: *shrugs* Louis is worse.

Liam: How so?

Niall: He's crazy. *laughs*

Liam: Really? I thought he was just insane.

Niall: Yeahhh, he is. *smiles*

Liam: But he's just loveable right?

Niall: Of course, he's my boo.

Liam: *nods* Yeah..

Niall: What's wrong?

Liam: Nothing..

Niall: Hey, um.. you wouldn't happen to know an Andrew?

Liam: Uh, I don't know anybody named Andrew.

Niall: Oh, um.. it's just I really like him.. like a lot.. and I don't think he likes me..

Liam: I honestly think you should just tell the guy, get it out in the open. Maybe he likes you back.

Niall: Thing is... I never met him...

Liam: Oh.. well.. I still think you should just tell him

Niall: He doesn't even wanna meet me though...

Liam: You never know, he might want to but is afraid.

Niall: But why..? I don't think i'm scary...

Liam: *chuckles* What I meant is he's afraid about what you'll think of him.

Niall: Well he shouldn't be. *smiles* I give everyone a chance.

Liam: Well maybe he's insecure?

Niall: *shrugs; looks down*

Liam: *sighs* Niall- *the bell rings for lunch to be over* err, I gotta go.. *walks off quickly*

Niall: *sighs and walks away*

*Later That Night*

Niall: *logs in*

Liam: *hears him sign in but hesitates to click on his name*

Niall: *messages him* Andrew?...

Liam: *bites his lip* Hi.

Niall: I like someone...

Liam: You do?

Niall: But it's not you...

Liam: Erm, okay?

Niall: See... Liam Payne was really nice to me today.

Liam: And...?

Niall: I think I like him.. the real him, you know?

Liam: Oh, well i'm happy for you if you do. :)

Niall: I'm sorry, Andrew. Hey, you still have a shot. :P Not like it would ever happen.

Liam: Well if I still have a shot then go to prom with me.

Niall: You gonna actually show up?

Liam: Yeah I will. :) I promise you that.

Niall: And I promise i'll try not to judge. :)

Liam: Well don't I feel a whole lot better?

Niall: I'm kidding! XD Of course I won't judge you.

Liam: Promise?

Niall: I promise, silly. :P

Liam: :) Alright.

Niall: But now I don't know what i'm gonna wear. :(

Liam: *laughs* Tuxes are a suggestion.

Niall: But there's 20,000 different kinds!

Liam: *shakes his head with a smile* You'll look good in anything, I promise. Don't make such a fuss about it.

Niall: Fineeee. :/

Liam: Good. :)

Niall: Where should I meet you tomorrow? :)

Liam: How about near the middle of the dancefloor? But I don't make any promises that i'll look good. xD

Niall: Shush! *stabs*

Liam: Well ow! What was that for?

Niall: For being an idiot. :)

Liam: And exactly how am I an idiot?

Niall: You'll look fineeee.

Liam: I beg to differ... but if you say so. xD

Niall: I'll see you tomorrow, butt head. :P I gotta go sleep for my big day. :D

Liam: Alright, sweet dreams, Niall. ;)

Niall: Sweet dreams, butt head. :D

*He logs off*

Liam: *smiles leaning back running a hand through his hair but remembers what Ryan had planned; frowns then kicks his table* Fuck!

Harry: *calls Liam*

Liam: *sighs then answers* Yeah?

Harry: Lili, I got a problem...

Liam: What's wrong, Haz?

Harry: I wanna take Louis to prom but I know what Ryan has planned and...

Liam: *sighs* Just take Louis to prom, i'll make sure Niall is safe. I just got done asking him but I remembered what Ryan planned and I feel so stupid..

Harry: I got a plan if you're up for it...

Liam: *leans back* I'm listening..

Harry: Let's prevent Ryan from going to the prom. *smiles* I got his car keys right now.

Liam: But he can just ask someone else for a ride you know.. or he can walk..

Harry: Not if he gets drunk, say I don't know right now. *laughs*

Liam: *confused* Why would he get drunk..?

Harry: 'Cause he's drunk right now.

Liam: Are you-

Harry: No, I drank water and acted like it was shots. *smiles*

Liam: That wasn't what I was asking but good.

Harry: He'll be too hung over to go tomorrow night, and you'll get the kiss from Niall's lips just like I know you wanttt.

Liam: *rolls his eyes* Oh, shut up.

Harry: You're welcome! For getting him drunk!

Liam: *smiles sarcastically* Haha, he'll get you back, remember?

Harry: I'll take the heat for your kiss...

Liam: Why?

Harry: 'Cause I know you wanna feel his lipsss.

Liam: *glares* Shut up, Haz.

Harry: Anyways i'll see you tomorrow, 'kay? Love you, Lili. *hangs up*

Liam: *sighs* Love you too, Haz..

*Next Night*

Niall: *knocks on Louis' door*

Louis: *opens it* Hi, Nini!

Niall: Ready to get ready for prom? *smiles*

Louis: *nods* Mum, i'm leaving now! Don't wait up! *walks out and shuts the door*

Niall: So you excited to see Harry?

Louis: *slightly blushes at the mention of his name* Um, yes.

Niall: I get to meet Andrew. *smiles*

Louis: *smiles* You need to introduce him to me when you do though!

Niall: Of course. *dmiles* Gotta get my bestie's opinion.

Louis: *grins wrapping an arm around his shoulders*

Niall: Remember when we were 13 and I had a crush on you?

Louis: *laughs* Yup. It was so cute.

Niall: Yeah but what the hell was I thinking? *laughs*

Louis: *pouts* What's that suppose to mean?

Niall: Boo, i'm kidding. You're just not my type anymore.

Louis: When was I ever your type? *slips his hat onto Niall's head*

Niall: When we were 13.. I had the hugest crush on you. It was bad.

Louis: Ah, but what made it go away?

Niall: *sighs* I saw Liam...

Louis: *smiles weakly* Do you still like him?

Niall: Yeah...

Louis: Maybe Andrew will help you get over him.

Niall: Yeah, maybe. *smiles* Now come on, let's go.

Louis: Onward, leperchaun! *runs off with him*

*When they arrive at the dance*

Niall: He said to meet him in the middle of the floor... wanna join me?..

Louis: Um.. *sees Harry talking to some of his friends*

Niall: Go get him, boo. *smiles*

Louis: *smiles then kisses his cheek* I'll see you later! *runs off towards Harry*

Niall: *walks to the middle of the floor*

Carson: *walks up to him; flirty* Hey there.

Niall: Uh.. what's your name...?

Carson: Carson. and yours?

Niall: Not interested...

Carson: *rolls her eyes* Oh come on, you can't even give me a chance?

Niall: Sorry, i'm taken.

Carson: *huffs* Whatever.*walks off*

Dude: *walks up to him* Are you Niall Horan?

Niall: Yeah...

Dude: *smirks then pushes him down*

Niall: *reflexively covers his stomach*

Dude: I fucking HATE fags like you. Thinking you can just destroy our community. I should just get rid of you right now!

?: Leave him alone.

Dude: *turns around to see Liam; laughs then looks down at Niall* Really? He's just a faggot. *about to kick Niall*

Liam: *pushes him away* I said, leave him alone!

Dude: *puts his hands up* Geesh, okay! *walks off*

Niall: *looks up at Liam*

Liam: *offers his hand to help him up*

Niall: *takes it cautiously*

Liam: *helps him up to his feet* You okay?

Niall: *nods*

Liam: *lets out a breath* Good..

Niall: Why... why are you in the middle of the dance floor?...

Liam: Right.. um..

Niall: Um?

Liam: I.. I'm.. "Andrew"..

Niall: *eyes widen* W--What...?

Liam: *nods looking down nervously*

Niall: Was it a joke?... *tears form*

Liam: *looks up* What?

Niall: Was it a joke...? You know, a prank... *crying*

Liam: In the beginning... it was just suppose to be that but... it's not anymore... Niall... I don't want to ever hurt you.. never-

Niall: Just stop... *tears falling*

Liam: *starts tearing up* Niall, please-

Niall: I guess the jokes on me, huh? Stupid nerd believing everything everyone tells him... *looks up* I really liked you, I really did...

Liam: I never lied to you on the chats, I swear.

Niall: Everything you said... the songs... the memories... was really you?...

Liam: *nods* Harry is the only other person who knows about that. I thought I could actually be myself for a change.. *sniffles* see where I would end up... and I ended up falling for you.. *looks at him*

Niall: *tears falling* I used to have a massive crush on you, Liam..

Liam: W-why?

Niall: 'Cause you're gorgeous... plus like I said... I give everyone a shot. *smiles softly*

Liam: *smiles back* Niall.. i'm so sorry for all the years of beatings.. I was an idiot and a douche.. I wasn't thinking about how you felt..

Niall: No more broken ribs?...

Liam: No more. I promise.

Niall: *smiles; looks up at him*

Liam: *softly takes his hands in his*

Niall: *blushes; hides his face*

Liam: *smiles then makes him look up at him* You're beautiful, you know that?

Niall: N--No...

Liam: Well you are.. *gets lost in his eyes*

Niall: So are you....

Liam: *smiles softly then absentmindley leans in*

Niall: *leans in too*

Liam: *cups his chin & kisses him*

*LE GASPS ARE HEARD ALL AROUND THE ROOM* (A/N: <--- Kind of ruined the moment, lmfao.)

Niall: *blushes and kisses back*

Liam: *deepens it a bit*

Niall: *pulls away panting*

Liam: *slightly blushes a bit while taking deep breaths himself*

Niall: That was... intense. *smiles*

Liam: *smiles back* More like wow...

Niall: You're a good kisser... *blushes*

Liam: *chuckles softly* So are you. *kisses his cheek softly*

Niall: *blushes deep red* Nooo! *hides face in his tux*

Liam: *laughs smiling & kisses his head* Yeeees.

Niall: Butt head...

Liam: Pshh, my butt is not on my head, thank you.

Niall: I beg to differ. *sticks tongue out*

Liam: *smirks then leans in kissing him & secretly adds his own tongue*

Niall: *pouts*

Liam: *pulls back leaning their foreheads together* Why you pouting?

Niall: I didn't ask for your tongue. *folds his arms*

Liam: *chuckles with a smile* Well then you shouldn't have stuck your tongue out at me.

Niall: How did that get me your tongue, though?

Liam: *shrugs & laughs at his confused face* You're just adorable..

Niall: I'm confusedd!!

Liam: *shakes his head* Nevermind it. *hears his phone ring; answers it* Hello? *his face drops* What?...

Niall: Liam?...

Liam: *swallows hard* T-thank you... *hangs up & puts his phone back in his pocket with trembling hands*

Niall: Liam?... *pulls him close*

Liam: M-my grandmother... one of my neighbors came by and saw her not moving in her bed and.. *lets some tears escape* when they got to the hospital it was too late.. *his voice cracked*

Niall: Come here... *hugs him close* you can cry... it's not weakness...

Liam: *hugs him back tightly with his head rested on his shoulder* I'm tired of crying.. but nothing ever goes right..

Niall: I know...

Liam: *sniffles but more tears pour*

Niall: *hugs him close* I'm sorry..

Liam: It's okay... b-but please don't leave me... you're the only thing good in my life right now...

Niall: Never...

Liam: *burries his face in his neck letting more tears spill*

Niall: I got you...

Louis: *runs up with Harry; confused* What's going on..?

Niall: His grandma...

Louis: What about his grandma?

Niall: I think she died...

Harry: Oh crap... *pulls Liam out of Niall's arms into his* Lili?...

Liam: *lets a few more tears slip* She's gone...

Harry: I know, Lili. Shh... *holds him*

Liam: I just wanna be numb and forget..

Harry: No... you got me.. Louis, let's not forget about that boy over there. *points to Niall*

Liam: *nods but just burries his face in his shoulder*

Harry: Wanna go home?

Niall: *looks down*

Liam: *shrugs limply*

Harry: Just say the word and i'll take you home.

Liam: I wanna go home but I wanna be with Niall too..

Harry: Bring Niall with.

Liam: *looks at Niall hopefully*

Niall: If you want.

Liam: *nods taking his hand*

Niall: Where we goin'?

Liam: Anywhere..

Niall: As long as i'm with you, the journey can go anywhere.

Liam: *smiles softly & nods*

*The End*

3 comments:

  1. Awwwweee..... This was so cute. I loved it. It would be so good if you thought about writing a sequel to this one shot. Anyways, good One~Shot..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now every time I listen to I wish its going to have a comply different affect on me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww I luv this please make many more bromances... how bout next do Nouis or anything that has to focus on Niall really and make it dramatic lik he's deaf or somethin lik that

    ReplyDelete