Friday, April 19, 2013

Infatuation

*Warning: This one shot contains mature material & boxboy content that may be offensive or disturbing to others. Read at your own risk. UNDERAGE!NIALL*

- - -

Harry: *walks downstairs* Lili...
Liam: *cleaning around* Hm?
Harry: Ni wants to know if he can come over, cannnn heee? *pouts*
Liam: *looks at him, smiles* Of course he can, Haz.
Harry: Yay! Oh, and he says hi! *runs back upstairs to tell him*
Liam: *laughs shaking his head* Alright then..
*A few minutes later*
Niall: *knocks on the door*
Liam: *answers it; smiles* Hello, Niall.
Niall: *looks up* Hii Leeyum *smiles* is Harry home?
Liam: *nods opening the door up wider* He's up in his room.
Niall: Are you making dinner tonight? *grins*
Liam: Well seeing as our parents won't be home, yes.
Niall: Can we have pastaa?
Liam: Sure, Nialler. *smiles*
Niall: Thank yew! *runs upstairs*
Harry: *looks up seeing the door open*
Niall: LEEYUMS MAKING PASTA!
Harry: Calm down Nialler *laughs*
Niall: I like pasta...
Harry: I knowww, wanna play a video game?
Niall: But i suck at themmm.
Harry: I don't care *folds arms*
Niall: Fine. fine *plops himself on the bed grabbing the controller*
Liam: *knocks on the door poking in* I just wanted to let you guys know Dani might come over later
Niall: But...why?
Liam: Just for dinner
Niall: But it's suppose to be a FAMILY dinner!
Liam: *kinda amused* It is, Nialler.
Niall: She's no family to me *folds arms*
Liam: Well she is to me and Harry. *walks in sitting next to him* Do you not like Danielle?
Niall: *shakes his head* She's rude, and she thinks you only should be around her.
Liam: *raises an eyebrow* Really now?
Niall: *nods* Yes! she also smells funny...
Liam: Maybe it's her perfume?
Niall: I don't like it..
Liam: How come?
Niall: You smell it as soon as she walks in...*pouts*
Liam: *laughs* True.
iall: I don't like strong scents.
Liam: You don't?
Niall: *shakes his head* It smells weird...
Liam: Oh, well maybe i'll let her know to tone down on it, yeah?
Niall: If you don't mind i'll take my dinner up here.
Liam: We eat dinner at the dinner table, Niall. Sorry.
Niall: *sighs* I'm going to the bathroom *runs off*
Liam: *looks at Harry*
Harry: What?
Liam: Nothing.. *gets up*
Harry: Something wrong?
Liam: *shakes his head* Nah. *hears the doorbell ring* That must be Dani. Me and Danielle are going to
study for a bit then i'll start dinner, alright?
Harry: Kayyyy. *smiles*
Liam: *goes downstairs and answers the door* Hey Dani.
Danielle: Liam! *hugs him* is he here?
Liam: *hugs her back* Yeah.. and he doesn't like you.
Danielle: *shrugs* The only important thing is that he likes you *laughs*
Liam: True. *smiles*
Danielle: Liam, you gotta get closer with him without Harry.
Liam: I don't know how to though. *sighs*
Danielle: Just..sit next to him at dinner.
Liam: Okay..
Danielle: Talk to him! Try getting more personal, like...compliment him!
Liam: He's 10! How the hell do I compliment a 10 year old?
Danielle: Tell him how adorable he is.
Liam: Erm... alright.
Danielle: Whatever you feel in your heart, say to him.
Liam: *nods* Okay.
Niall: *walks down* Is dinner ready?
Liam: I'll be starting it in an hour, Ni.
Niall: Feed me!
Liam: Do you want some mac and cheese to hold you over?
Niall: *nods and sits down on the table*
Liam: *shakes his head and goes into the kitchen making him some mac and cheese*
Danielle: *nudges Liam*
Liam: *raises an eyebrow* What?
Danielle: You know what
Liam: No, I don't actually. *finishes making Niall's mac and cheese*
Danielle: Tell him now!
Niall: Tell me what?
Liam: *covers her mouth* Nothing! Just... that your mac and cheese is done.
Niall: *grabs the mac and cheese* Yummy!
Danielle: Wimp.
Liam: *glares at her*
Danielle: Ni you're so cute! *bends down to him*
Niall: *giggles* Really?
Liam: Dani...
Danielle: *nods* You really are!
Niall: *blushes lightly* Thank yew...
Danielle: Can i have a hug? *opens arms*
Niall: *runs and hugs her*
Danielle: *kisses his cheek*
Liam: *frowns* You're a bitch, Dani.
Danielle: Thank you! *grins* Niall, why don't you go give Liam a kiss on the cheek cause he's grouchy
Niall: Kay! *runs over to Liam and looks up at him*
Liam: *raises an eyebrow and bends down* Yes?
Niall: *pecks his cheek* No grouchy! grouchy isn't nice.
Liam: *laughs* Okay. *kisses his cheek back* And one for you 'cause you're very sweet.
Niall: Thank yew! *smiles* can i eat my mac and cheese with Harry?
Liam: *nods* Go ahead, Ni.
Niall: *grins and runs upstairs*
Danielle: You owe me.
Liam: I always owe you, apparently.
Danielle: So how did it feel? *laughs*
Liam: Really good.. *blushes a bit*
Danielle: I wanna get my nails done tomorrow, consider yourself my driver.
Liam: *rolls his eyes* Fine.
Danielle: I'll help you slowly get pecks on the lips if you want.
Liam: How..?
Danielle: Cause i know little kids, i know what they will agree too.
Liam: That's manipulation, Dani.
Danielle: Not if he enjoys it.
Liam: *sighs*
Danielle: Liam, i promise he'll be fine with it.
Liam: I trust you.
Danielle: Eventually, we'll get to second base.
Liam: *nods*
Danielle: Now start making dinner so we have an excuse to get him down here.
Liam: But we need to studyyyy.
Danielle: What's more important?
Liam: *gives her a look*
Danielle: You know you want to feel his lips.
Liam: Yes. but it can wait.
Danielle: Then make dinner while we study.
Liam: *sighs* Fine. But if I get sauce on our text books, it's not my fault.
Danielle: You can blame me
Liam: Good, 'cause I will
Danielle: *smacks his bum* GO!
Liam: Hey!
Danielle: Go
Liam: I'm going, i'm going! *goes to grab their text books*
Harry: *runs downstairs* Liam!
Liam: Huh? What?
Harry: Can we watch a movie latterrr?
Liam: Erm, sure. Which movie?
Harry: Niall wants to watch a scary movie but i told him you would say no
Danielle: *nudges Liam again*
Liam: Oh erm.. a scary movie's fine. Just not too scary, okay?
Harry: Wait...really?
Liam: *nods* Just this one time, alright?
Harry: Thank you! *runs upstairs*
Liam: *sighs* My parents are going to kill me..
Danielle: Look at it this way, you get to cuddle a certain irish kid.
Liam: True..
Danielle: Make sure they pick a really long scary movie.
Liam: Whatever. It wasn't my idea anyway! I'll blame you, like always.
*Later that night during the movie*
Niall: *squeals*
Liam: *whispers in his ear* You okay?
Niall: *whimpers* Scary...
Liam: *pulls him close* It's okay. It's not real.
Niall: *burries face in his chest*
Danielle: *winks at him*
Liam: *mouths to her: Shut up*
Niall: *curls into a ball and slowly falls asleep in his lap*
Liam: *softly pets his hair*
Harry: *looks over and pouts* I want to cuddle!
Liam: *chuckles opening his other arm* C'mere.
Harry: *crawls over and cuddles into his side*
Niall: *pouts* Stop moving...
Liam: Shh, it's okay.
Niall: *cuddles into him*
Danielle: Haz why dont you come cuddle with me
Harry: *nods excited and runs over*
Liam: *rolls his eyes but gently cuddles Niall back*
Danielle: Is Niall staying over?
Liam: Probably.
Danielle: Well cause i wanna have Harry stay over my house so we can do our hair! he loves it.
Harry: Can i?!
Liam: Uh, sure.. knock yourselves out.
Harry: You'll stay with Niall right?
Liam: *nods* Of course. I'll take him home tomorrow.
Harry: *nods* Lets go Dani!
Danielle: *nods* See ya tomorrow Li
Liam: See ya. and behave, Harry
Harry: I will! *runs out*
Danielle: *follows him*
Niall: *cuddled into liam*
Liam: *rubs his back a bit* You sleepy, Nialler?
Niall: A lil...
Liam: Wanna go lay down in my room?
Niall: Will you carry me?...
Liam: *nods* Sure. *picks him up*
Niall: *lays head on his shoulder*
Liam: *shuts the movie off; carries him to his room*
Niall: Where's Hazza?...
Liam: Hazza went over to Dani's house for a bit.
Niall: *pouts* Mkay...*crawls onto the bed*
Liam: *bites his bottom lip trying not to stare*
Niall: *gets under the covers and lays his head against the pillow*
Liam: *lays down next to him*
Niall: *bats his eyelashes a bit before closing his eyes*
Liam: *mumbles* So cute..
Niall: Mmmm?....
Liam: Nothing.. *burries his face on the back of his neck*
Niall: Mkay...*cuddles back into the pillow*
Liam: *places a kiss on his neck but stops himself from doing anymore*
Niall: *grunts softly;gasps* What was that noise that came out...
Liam: A grunt.
Niall:W--Why?...
Liam: It means you like something.
Niall: Oh...*blinks before slowly shutting his eyes again*
Liam: *nuzzles his neck* Sleeep.
Niall:  *slowly falls asleep against the pillow*
Liam: *smiles a bit; gets comfortable himself and drifts off to sleep*
*the next morning*
Niall: *snuggled into Liam*
Liam: *has his face burried in his hair*
Niall: *wakes up slowly* Mmm?
Liam: *still asleep*
Niall: *Squirms out of his arms*
Liam: *wakes up slowly* Niall..?
Niall: Hm?
Liam: Oh.. *yawns* morning..
Niall: *grins* Morning
Liam: Want some breakfast?
Niall: Cant we just stay in bed?
Liam: That's fine, too.
Niall: *lays back against the pillow* It's cold..
Liam: *pulls the blanket up to him* Better?
Niall: *nods* I think i kicked it off during teh night...
Liam: N'aw.. *kisses his forehead* Well now it's back on.
Niall: *blushes* My mom kisses my forehead.
Liam: It's 'cause you're adorable.
Niall: Thank yew..*smiles*
Liam: No need to thank me, Ni. *smiles softly*
Niall: Is Harry coming home today?
Liam: *nods* He should. Or i'll have a very long talk with Danielle.
Niall: *smiles* Good...I miss my Haz.
Liam: *nods* Yeah..
Niall: *lays head on Liams shoulder*
Liam: Still tired?
Niall: *shakes his head* I just like cuddling...I cuddle with Harry sometimes too
Liam: Oh. Cuddling is always fun
Niall: It's warm too.
Liam: *nods* Mhm.
Niall: *curls into him* Warm...
Liam: *rubs his back*
Niall: *giggles* That tickles.
Liam: Why?
Niall: I'm ticklish...
Liam: Oh. *stops rubbing his back*
Niall: You didn't have to stop...i'm okay with giggling if you don't find it annoying...
Liam: I don't think your giggle is annoying.
Danielle: *walks in* We're home!
Liam: Harry's home
Niall: Have him come up here then..i'm not moving
Liam: *rolls his eyes* Lazy butt. We're in my room!
Danielle: *walks up with Harry* Did you two have a good night?
Liam: *nods* We fell asleep after you guys left.
Danielle: Oh really now?
Harry: *runs over and jumps on the bed* Dani did my hair!
Liam: *laughs* I see.
Niall: Don't shake the bedddd.
Harry: *lays against the pillow* Sorry..
Niall: *crawls over to Harry and lays against him*
Danielle: *winks at Liam*
Liam: *raises an eyebrow; mouths: What?*
Danielle: *mouths back: you got to cuddle him all night*
Harry: *wraps arms around Nialls waist*
Liam: *mouths: Oh..*
Danielle: Guys, i'm gonna steal Liam for  a second
Niall: *glares at her*
Liam: I'll be back. *places a kiss on both Harry & Niall's heads then gets up leaving the room with her*
Danielle: So how was it?
Liam: He was really warm...
Danielle: *smiles* So i did good?
Liam: *nods* Yeah.
Danielle: Were you affectionate at all with him last night besides cuddling?
Liam: Erm.. I kissed the back of his neck..
Danielle: And what happend?
Liam: He kinda.. grunted.. he asked me what it was so I had to explain...
Danielle: Good! Now we can move to our next stage.
Liam: Which is..?
Danielle: Getting you pecks on the lips.
Liam: That's going to be difficult.
Danielle: Then you obviously don't know me
Liam: *sighs* I know you too well.
Danielle: It'll take me two seconds, tops.
Liam: Fine.
Danielle: *walks in the room* Hey Niall?
Niall: Hm?
Danielle: What do you like, girls or boys?
Niall: Like?...*scrunches his face in confusion*
Liam: She means like.. erm.. like-like. Or you know how your mummy and daddy kiss and all? She means
like that. Or maybe I just confused you about 10 times more.
Niall: Like..on tha lips?
Liam: *nods*
Niall: I like..everyone *smiles*
Liam: Ohh.
Danielle: What about Liam? *walks over to Niall* do you like Liam?
Niall: He's one of the bestest people ever *grins*
Liam: *smiles softly* Good to know.
Danielle: What if Liam wanted to kiss you like mommys and daddys do?
Harry: *looks around confused*
Niall: *shrugs* I trust liam...
Liam: Can I have one?
Niall: Okay but..i don't know how..
Liam: It's okay. It's just a peck. Not much to do with it.
Niall: *crawls over to him*
Liam: *sits down*
Niall: *leans in and pecks his lips slowly*
Liam: *smiles and pecks his back* See?
Niall: It feels weird..*giggles*
Liam: How so?
Niall: Tingly...
Liam: Oh.
Danielle: But you liked it didnt you Ni?
Niall: *blushes but nods*
Liam: That's good. 'Cause I kind of liked it too.
Niall: Isnt it wrong though?...
Liam: I don't think so.
Danielle: Ni, you wanna do what Liam asks dont you? Because you love him.
Niall: Yes...i wanna do what he asks.
Danielle: *nods at him*
Liam: *doesn't know what to say*
Niall: *looks up at Liam*
Harry: I'm hungry.
Liam: Maybe Dani could get you some cereal.
Danielle: I could do that, come on Hazza.
Niall: Can i have some?..
Danielle: I'll bring it up to you okay? In about TEN minutes *looks at Liam*
Liam: Alright, alright. make me one too!
Danielle: Fine, fine. *grabs Harrys hand and walks downstairs*
Niall: *looks at Liam*
Liam: Wanna come sit in my lap, Ni?
Niall: Kay. *crawls into his lap*
Liam: *wraps an arm around him so he doesn't fall off*
Niall: *leans back against him*
Liam: *rests his chin on his head*
Niall: Liam?..
Liam: Yeah?
Niall: Why do you like kissing me?
Liam: You have soft lips.
Niall: But you don't kiss Harry that way...
Liam: Well, Harry's my little brother.
Niall: So who is it okay to kiss on the lips?
Liam: Well, someone you like.
Niall: You like your brother..
Liam: Well yeah, he's family though. You don't kiss biological family. That'd be called incest and I
don't like incest so..
Niall: OH! *smiles slightly* I think i get it now, so you kissed me because you liked me and i'm not
family?
Liam: Sort of. Just we're not related. But you're still part of our family, Ni.
Niall: *smiles* I get it now! You were my first kiss..*blushes*
Liam: I was?
Niall: Yeah, my mommy told me you save your kiss for someone you like and your the bestest person ever
so it made sense
Liam: *smiles softly* Well i'm glad I was the first to take it.
Niall: *lays closer to him* Will i get more pecks?..
Liam: If you want them.
Niall: They feel tingly *giggles*
Liam: Want another?
Niall: *nods* Can i?
Liam: *nods* As many as you want.
Niall: *looks up* Peck
Liam: *leans down pecking his lips softly*
Niall: *giggles* Can i tell my mommy that i finally gave away my first kiss?
Liam: I don't think that's a good idea, Ni
Niall: But...why?
Liam: Well.. your mummy still thinks of you as her little boy, right?
Niall: *nods*
Liam: Well, telling her you had your first kiss already could make her think you're growing up too
fast. You don't want your mummy thinking that do you?
Niall:*shakes his head* No...
Liam: Then maybe we should keep this between you and me, yeah?
Niall:Not even Hazza?
Liam: Maybe, we'll see. *kisses his cheek*
Niall: *smiles* Thank yew!
Danielle: *walks in* I got two cereals!
Niall: *claps his hands* Yay!
Liam: *chuckles* Wonderful.
Danielle: *hands them their bowls* You having fun in Liams lap Ni?
Niall: Yus! *smiles* he's comfy.
Harry: *looks over at Liam* I got food.
Liam: You did? What kind?
Harry: Danielle gave me a lollipop
Liam: Dani did what? *looks at her*
Danielle: He wanted a lolli, so i gave him one
Harry: It's blueeeberry!
Liam: It's going to give him a sugar rush.
Danielle: And then he'll go in his ROOM to jump on his bed with niall and you and me can talk *grins*
Niall: Nuh! *clings to Liam*
Liam: *raises an eyebrow* 'Nuh'?
Niall: Me and Hazzas Liam...not yours *sticks his tongue out at Danielle*
Liam: *holds in the laugh he wants to let out*
Danielle: Really now?
Niall: *nods* I was here first, i've been here since i was borns you've only been
here three years.
Liam: *plays along* He's got a point.
Danielle: You really want me to leave? *raises an eyebrow* then you'll never fully have who you wantt.
Liam: *rolls his eyes; mouths: Plaaayy along.*
Danielle: Oh right..i can't compete with you Niall
Niall: That's right! I is special.
Liam: *smiles softly*
Harry: Nialler come on! I wanna jump on the bed last one there has to scoop the kitties litter!
Niall: Ew! *runs off with Harry*
Danielle: *laughs* There goes your boyfriend.
Liam: He's so cute, Dani..
Danielle: Really? what did i miss?
Liam: Nothing
Danielle:That's your lying tone.
Liam: I have a lying tone?
Danielle: Everyone does, like when i told you i liked those shoes you bought on sale.
Liam:Hey!
Danielle: What?
Liam: If you didn't like them you could've told me.
Danielle: We're getting off topic, what did you two do?
Liam: He just crawled in my lap and we pecked again. S'all.
Danielle: So is he a good pecker? *laughs* pecker sounds like penis...
Liam: Aye! *throws a sock at her*
Danielle: EW! *squeals*
Liam: It's not the bloody plague. *laughs* God, you're such a girl.
Danielle: Well last time i checked i do have a vagina! now, you wanna feel his lips for more than a few
seconds per peck right?
Liam: Kinda..
Danielle: Let me help *grins* I have an idea.
Liam: Another?
Danielle: Do i ever not have an idea?
Liam: No..
Danielle: Kids are my specialty okay now it sounds like i touch all little kids...
Liam: This is why it's bad to give you a brain.
Danielle: Later tonight when it's bed time i'll help
Liam: How are we going to get him to spend another night, though?
Danielle: Erm...bribe him with cookies?
Liam: Or Nandos...
Danielle: We can tell him we'll take him to nandos tomorrow.
Liam: *nods* Alright.
Danielle: Then you're gonna have to kiss him a little, he will respond but you gotta help him.
Liam: I know.
Niall: *runs in* Hazza fell
Liam: What do you mean he fell? *stands up*
Niall: He jumped off the bed..*tears fall*
Harry: *runs in* I'm okay Nialler!
Liam: Harry, what happened?
Harry: I tripped Li, i caught myself.
Niall: *whimpers* It was scary...
Liam: You could've let Niall know you were okay for sure, Haz. You worried him.
Harry: He's fine!
Niall: *crawls over to Liam*
Danielle: Niall you're gonna stay the night again.
Niall: Kay..*looks up at him*
Liam: *looks down at him* Yes?
Niall: *tears falling* I thought he was hurt..
Liam: I know, Ni.
Danielle: *elbows Liam in the ribs*
Liam: Ow.. *glares at her*
Danielle: *mouths: really, i know ni? that's it?*
Niall: *looks down and fidgets with his hands*
Liam: *mouths back: You know i'm bad at this!*
Danielle: *rolls her eyes* Ni, you can come sit in my lap if you want.
Niall: *crawls over to her*
Liam: *pouts slightly but quickly forces a small smile*
Danielle: *looks over at Liam* Niall just wants comfort
Niall: *crawls into her lap*
Liam: *goes over sitting next to her & runs fingers through Niall's hair gently when he rested his head
on Danielle's shoulder* You alright, Nialler?
Niall: I just get worried..*sniffles*
Harry: I'm sorry Ni..*pouts*
Liam: I'm sure Harry's really sorry. You're not mad at him, are you?
Niall: Nuh..*shakes his head* i just get worried.
Liam: *nods understandingly*
Danielle: *kisses Nialls cheek*
Niall: Yucky...Danielle germs.
Danielle: Hey!
Liam: *chuckles* Will this help? *kisses his cheek over where Danielle kissed it*
Niall: *smiles* Yus, thank you Li!
Harry: I want kisses!
Liam: Then come over here, curly.
Harry: *crawls onto the bed and over to Liam*
Niall: But i don't wanna sitt heree.
Liam: Where do you wanna sit?
Niall: With you *pouts*
Liam: Then come, Ni.
Niall: *scoots over to him*
Harry: What about meee?
Liam: You can come too, Haz.
Harry: *cuddles into Liams side*
Niall: *looks up at Liam* Where do i go?..
Liam: *pulls him into his lap gently with one arm* Right there.
Niall: *lays back against him*  I'm special
Liam: *raises an eyebrow but doesn't say anything*
Niall: Arent i?..
Liam: Of course. *smiles softly*
Harry: Can i sleep in here tonight?
Liam: Sure, Haz.
Niall: What about me?
Liam: Both of you can.
Harry: Danielle too!
Niall: *wrinkles his nose*
Liam: If she wants to. Don't you have to be in the dance studio tonight, Danielle?
Danielle: No i-- *notices Liam eyeing her* actually yes...yes i do...
Niall: *smiles brightly*
Liam: Ah. *nods*
Danielle: Remember what we talked about Liam and if you need help getting it acomplished just call me.
Liam: *nods* Will do.
Danielle: *hugs Harry tight then goes to hug Niall*
Niall: *burries face in Liams chest* Nuh!
Liam: Ni.. just say bye, okay?
Niall: *looks up at her* Byee.
Danielle: No hug?
Niall: *shakes his head*
Liam: Atleast he said 'bye'...
Danielle: *nods* Bye
Harry: Bye Dani!
Danielle: *walks out*
Liam: So watcha boys wanna do?
Harry: Can we play a game?
Niall: What kind of gamee?
Harry: One time i saw Liam playing a game where you spin a bottle and whoever it lands on you have to
peck them
Liam: *raises an eyebrow* Harry, weren''t you suppose to be asleep then?
Harry: Sorry! but, can we playyy?
Liam: *sighs* I don't think that's a good idea.
Niall: Why not?
Liam: When you play that game.. it's not exactly just a peck..
Niall: Mommy and daddy sometimes lock lips for minutes at a time..*giggles*
Harry: Grosss.
Liam: But 'Spin The Bottle' isn't the kind of game for you two.
Niall: I wanna play..*looks up at Liam* I like games.
Liam: This is a game for much older people, Nialler. I'm sorry.
Niall: *folds arms* Hmph!
Liam: No pouting.
Harry:I'm gonna go change into my jammies! *runs to his room*
Niall: *has his arms folded* I wanna play..
Liam: Ni, you're too young.
Niall: Can you atleast show me how to play..
Liam: *sighs* Fine.. but don't tell anyone, okay?
Niall: Not even Hazza?
Liam: *shakes his head* Not even Hazza.
Niall: Okay, but dont we need a bottle?
Liam: Erm... *looks around his room; finds a can* I guess this can will do.. we don't exactly have
bottles...
Niall: So what do you do?
Liam: You just spin it and whoever the front lands on you have to kiss.
Niall: But it's only us two
Liam: Then I guess we don't have to spin it.
Niall: Do i just give you a peck again?
Liam: Well..  technically in Spin The Bottle it lasts longer than a peck..
Niall: Show me?...
Liam: *nods; lifts his chin up*
Niall: *looks into his eyes*
Liam: *leans in softly kissing his lips*
Niall: *doesn't know what to do;slowly moves his in sync*
Liam: *smiles a bit into it; wraps an arm behind him*
Niall: *squirms*
Liam: *pulls away*
Niall: i--it made me feel tingly...down...
Liam: Down where?
Niall: W--where you go to the bathroom...
Liam: Oh.. OH...
Niall: *pouts* Is it bad?..
Liam: No,  no. It's not bad. It's completely normal.
Niall: It hurts...
Liam: Want me to help?
Niall: How?
Liam: Just lay down on the bed.
Niall: *lays on his back*
Liam: *gets up and quietly shuts the door locking it then walks over to the bed*
Niall: *looks up at him*
Liam: Take off your pants, Ni?
Niall: Why?...
Liam: It'll help relief some of the pressure on it.
Niall: I can never do the button though...
Liam: Want me to?
Niall: *nods* Anything to help..
Liam: *unbuttons his pants*
Niall: *sighs*
Liam: Better? *smiles; slips his pants off*
Niall: *nods* It's not as much hurting...
Liam: That's good. *kisses his cheek softly*
Niall: *blushes* Why does it hurt?..
Liam: 'Cause it's hard, Nialler.
Niall: But..i'm confuseddd.
Liam: 'Bout what?
Niall: Why it hardens...
Liam: Well, it means you like something.
Niall: So what did i like?..
Liam: Maybe the kiss?
Niall: *shrugs*
Harry: *knocks on the door* LiLi?... I'm in my jammies.
Liam: *looks at Niall; weakly smiles* You gotta put them back on, love.
Niall: It hurts...*whimpers*
Liam: I'll fix it later, okay? *kisses his forehead*
Niall: *feels tears form* o--okay...
Liam: *wipes his tear away* Don't cry, Ni.
Harry: Liammm!
Liam: One second, Haz!
Niall: It really hurts...*sniffles*
Liam: I promise i'll help you after. What if I got Nandos?
Niall: Really?
Liam: *nods*
Niall: *tugs up his pants* button it?..
Liam: *buttons it*
Harry: LIAM! I WANT IN!
Liam: *gets up & unlocks the door* Sorry, Haz. Was doing something
Harry: Likeee?
Liam: Erm.. cleaning up the floor.
Niall: No we--
Liam: Niall helped.
Niall: *looks at Liam* I did?..
Liam: *nods as if telling him to play along*
Niall: Right..
Harry: *sits on the bed;notices something sticking out of Nialls pants;leans over and pokes it*
Niall: *whimpers*
Liam: *pulls Harry away slowly* Haz.. do you wanna help order Nandos with me? We're having that for
dinner.
Harry: Liam, something is sticking out of Nialls pants.
Liam: You don't poke it, Haz.
Harry: Why not?
Liam: There's somehing called personal space.
Harry: But Niall and I cuddle all the time, i wanna poke it!
Niall: Will it help it?...
Harry: Help what?
Liam: It won't..
Harry: I wanna know!
Liam: It's just a reaction to something you are WAY too young for
Niall: Then why did i get it?
Liam: It happens.*sighs*
Harry: *reaches over and pokes it again*
Niall: *squeals* Liam it hurts
Liam: Try stroking it, Ni.
Niall: *scrunches his face in confusion*
Harry: *looks over at Liam* What does that mean?
Liam: Like stroking a cat..
Niall: Can't you help me...you were gonna earlier...
Liam: I can't infront of Harry..
Harry: Yes you can! I'll be good i swear! *whimpers*
Liam: But then you'll get curious and I won't know how to answer you.
Harry: Please Lili?...i won't ask questions i promise.
Liam: But you also have to swear you won't tell anybody.
Harry: Pinky promise
Liam: Good. Same goes for Niall and myself.
Niall: Liliii hurry uppp.
Liam: Lay down, Nialler. I'll help. *sits down next to him*
Niall: *lays back against the pillow*
Harry: Where should i go?.
Liam: Anywhere's fine. Just make sure not to get too close, alright?
Harry: *nods and sits on the edge of the bed*
Niall: Why can't he come closer?..
Liam: Just so we have a bit of room. *helps him unbutton his pants again*
Niall: Lili..you're pretty *giggles*
Liam: I am?
Niall: *nods* Pretty..
Liam: Thank you, I suppose. *pulls his pants down*
Niall: *pouts* It was a compliment!
Liam: *chuckles* I know.
Niall: How do you make it better?...
Liam: Well you know how I said to stroke it?
Niall: *nods* Like a kitty!
Liam: Well you stroke it, like this. *puts his hand down his pants gently stroking him*
Niall: *gasps*
Liam: You okay?
Niall: Your hands are cold...
Liam: Sorry..
Niall: Is it suppose to feel weird?
Liam: At first, yes.
Niall: *grunts*
Harry: Liam what was that?
Liam: Huh?
Harry: The sound..
Liam: It was a grunt.
Harry: I liked it..
Liam: *raises an eyebrow at him*
Harry: *hides his face* Can i go to my room?
Liam: *nods* Of course.
Harry: *runs out*
Niall: D--did i do something wrong?..
Liam: No, Ni. You didn't.
Niall: He ran out *pouts*
Liam: That's just Harry being Harry.
Niall: Liam...something is feeling tight in my stomach...
Liam: That's normal to feel. *thumbs over the slit*
Niall: *bucks his hips* Moreee
Liam: *chuckles* Eager, love? *strokes him more*
Niall: It feels really good...
Liam: That's good.
Niall: Do mommy and daddy do stuff like this?..
Liam: Erm... sometimes.
Niall: Lili? I wanna sit in your lap..
Liam: Alright..
Niall: *crawls into his lap; leans back against him*
Liam: *stiffens a bit but nuzzles his nose into his hair*
Niall: *giggles*
Liam: Does that tickle?
Niall: Yus, Liam please..It still hurts *squirms in his lap*
Liam: *groans*
Niall: *looks up at him* What did i do wrong?...
Liam: You didn't do anything wrong, Ni.
Niall: You made a noise...
Liam: I groaned.
Niall: Is that...good?
Liam: *nods*
Niall: Help me...
Liam: *keeps stroking him* I am, I am.
Niall: Does yours get this way?..
Liam: All boys' do.
Niall: *feels something poke his bum* L--Lili...something is poking me...
Liam: Sorry...
Niall: *squirms a little* What is it?..
Liam: Just.. something..
Niall: It's getting bigger *pouts*
Liam: I would try to make it go down but you're in my lap, Ni.
Niall: What is it though?...
Liam: Well you know how I said that all boys get what you got?
Niall: *nods* To fix it you need to stroke a kitty!
Liam: *chuckles* Not exactly.
Niall: Then what?...
Liam: It sometimes takes different things to fix it.
Niall: Then..how do you wanna fix yours?
Liam: I'll fix mines later. Why don't we focus on yours, yeah?
Niall: *nods* My stomach feels tighter...
Liam: *continues stroking on him and thumbing over the slit; nuzzles his cheek*
Niall: Liam..something is happening...
Liam: Hm..?
Niall: I--i don't know...*cums a few seconds later;gasps* what was that?
Liam: It's cum.
Niall: Cum?..
Liam: It's usually what makes babies.
Niall: I can make babies?
Liam: Well, only if you put it in a girl.
Niall: In?
Liam: Mhm.
Niall: In where?...there is no in...
Liam: Well.. in their private area.
Niall: Oh...how do two boys do that?
Liam: Boys can't make babies.
Niall: Well but how do boys put it in...
Liam: Erm.. you're too young to know that.
Niall: *pouts* Fine...can i go play with Hazza?
Liam: Okay..
Niall: Your hands are still in my pants..
Liam: Oh.. *pulls it out* sorry..
Niall: *quickly buttons his pants and runs off*
Liam: *calls Danielle*
Danielle: *answers* Hey dude.
Liam: I've got a problem...
Danielle: Problem being?
Liam: I mean a proooooblem.
Danielle: Oh awesome, so fix it?
Liam: *rolls his eyes* Not with Haz & Niall in the house. I'll get questioned again.
Danielle: You can tell Ni, i can come get Harry if you want.
Liam: No, Dani..
Danielle: Did something happen
Liam: No.
Danielle: *sighs* Liam-
Liam: Imayhaveornottouchedhim...
Danielle: Liam i can't hear you when you say 20 things at once.
Liam: *groans* I may have or may not have touched Niall...
Danielle: Okay and? Liam that boy trusts you, he's fine he's still his happy self.
Liam: *sighs* I know but it's wrong..
Danielle: Do you want me to come over?
Liam: If you're not busy...
Danielle: Give me ten minutes, and Liam?
Liam: Yeah?
Danielle: Get him in the room so when i get there we can talk to him
Liam: *sighs* Alright..
Danielle: *hangs up*
Niall: *running around the house;giggling*
Liam: *pokes his head out of his room* What are you two doing?
Niall: Harry says the floor is lava!
Liam: Oh really?
Harry: You're burning!
Liam: I am?
Harry: You're on the floor!
Liam: Where do I go so i'm not burning?
Niall: Sofa!
Liam: *gets onto the sofa* Better?
Danielle: *knocks on the door*
Liam: It's open!
Danielle: *walks in* Ready?
Liam: Apparently the floor is lava...
Danielle: *laughs* I'm fine with burning, now come on stop playing games.
Liam: *stands up; picks up Niall* We need to talk, mister.
Niall: *pouts* I was having fun.
Liam: You can have fun after, alright?
Niall: Hmph, fine..
Danielle: *walks into Liam's room*
Liam: *follows*
Danielle: *sits down on the bed* Close the door
Liam: *shuts the door*
Danielle: Ni, i'm sure you're very curious about earlier why dont you ask Liam some questions
Niall: H--how do boys insert?...
Liam: Erm... what do you mean?
Niall: Earlier...you said you insert...and i wanna know how...
Liam: Insert into what though?
Niall: Boys..*looks up at him*
Liam: Oh erm... through the bum.. why?
Niall: Is it painful?
Liam: A little at first.
Niall: Did you fix...your problem?
Liam: Erm, not yet.
Niall: Fix it...
Liam: Huh?
Niall: Fix it like you fixed mine
Liam: It's not that easy, Ni.
Niall: Why not?..
Liam: I'm bigger than you.
Niall: You can still fix it though...right?
Liam: *nods* Yeah.
Niall: Fix it!
Danielle: *laughs*
Liam: I need privacy first.
Niall: *pouts* i didn't get privacy.
Liam: That's because you didn't know what to do and you wanted my help.
Niall: Well i wanna watch...
Danielle: He's curious Li
Liam: *groans & lays back on his bed covering his face with his arms*
Danielle: I can leave.
Liam: You do that.
Danielle: *gets up and walks out*
Niall: *looking at him* Well?..
Liam: I'm not doing it infront you...
Niall: But why...
Liam: I just can't..
Niall: I could h--help..like yew helped me.
Liam: I don't know, Ni..
Niall: I'll be good! i'll do whatever you tell me...*pouts*
Liam: *sighs* No, Niall.
Niall: *folds arms* Fine! * gets up off the bed*
Liam: *stares up at the ceiling*
Niall: I--i wanna help...
Liam: You sure?
Niall: *nods* I'll be good i promise..
Liam: Alright.. but it might be complicated..
Niall: *walks over and sits back on the bed* Teach me..
Liam: It just depends on the size, Niall.. and i'm pretty big so I dunno..
Niall: I said i would be good...
Liam: I know, I know.
Niall: Show me..
Liam: Niall, are you sure you want to do this though? You don't have to.
Niall: *nods*
Liam: Alright then..
Niall: *fiddles with Liams button;pouts*
Liam: What's wrong?
Niall: I can't get it...
Liam: Need help?
Niall: Pwease?..
Liam: *nods then unbutons it for him*
Niall: *puts his hand inside Liams boxers and grabs hold of him*
Liam: *tenses a bit holding back a gasp*
Niall: *looks up at him* What did i do...
Liam: No, no.. it's okay..
Niall: What do i do now Lili?..
Liam: Just stroke, Ni.
Niall: *slowly goes up and down* Like that?..
Liam: *nods* Y-yeah.. just like that..
Niall: *smiles* I'm doing good?..
Liam: *nods* Very good.
Niall: *nuzzles Liams cheek*
Liam: *grunts nuzzling him back*
Niall: grunt?...
Liam: Hm..?
Niall: Is that what it was...
Liam: Yeah.
Niall: It made me feel weird again.
Liam: Did it?
Niall: *nods* Is it unusual?..
Liam: I don't think so.
Niall: *moves his hand up and down at a faster pace*
Liam: *gasps out a choked out moan*
Niall: *pulls his hand away* What did i do...
Liam: No, no.. it's a good response, Ni.
Niall: It is?...
Liam: *nods*
Niall: *smiles and moves his hand back going up and down*
Liam: *shuts his eyes a bit; bites his lip to hold back the curse words wanting to come out*
Niall: *bites his lip* Lili?
Liam: Y-yeah?
Niall: You're really big...
Liam: Yeah.. I know..
Niall: I'm not even close...*pouts*
Liam: *smiles a bit* It'll grow, Ni.
Niall: will it?
Liam: *nods*
Niall: As big as yours?
Liam: Maybe.
Niall: *moves his hand away and tugs on Liams jeans* Off..
Liam: *pulls them off*
Niall: Boxers too..
Liam: *pulls them off too*
Niall: *gasps;goes wide eyed*
Liam: *raises an eyebrow* You okay there, Ni?
Niall: Big...
Liam: *laughs* Yeah..
Niall: *tries to wrap his hand around it* My hand won't fit all the way around...*pouting*
Liam: You may have to use two hands, love.
Niall: Are you mad?..
Liam: *shakes his head* Why would I be mad?
Niall: Daddy gets mad...
Liam: Huh..?
Niall: Daddy gets mad at me.
Liam: Why?
Niall: Cause i can't wrap my hand around the salt shaker to help him cook..
Liam: Oh.. that's different, Niall.
Niall: Why is it different?...
Liam: Well we're not exactly cooking right now...
Niall: What are we doing then
Liam: Erm.. *thinks of a way a 10 year old would understand* feeling good..
Niall: i like feeling good.
Liam: So do I.
Niall: Am i making you feel good?
Liam: *nods* Very.
Niall: I like being good.
Liam: Well you are.
Niall: Help me?...
Liam: *nods* Of course.
Niall: What do i do?
Liam: Just keep doing what you were doing before, Ni.
Niall: what if it isn't enough?
Liam: It is. Don't worry.
Niall: *smiles and lays his head on Liam's shoulder*
Liam: *kisses his forehead sweetly*
Niall: *moving his hand up and down*
Liam: *moans quietly*
Niall:*looks up at him*
Liam: *bites his bottom lip*
Niall: i like that sound
Liam: You do?
Niall: *nods*
Liam: *nuzzles his nose into his hair*
Niall: *giggles* Lili?...do you like danielle?
Liam: Erm, sure. I guess. She's a good friend.
Niall: But..i mean girlfriend wise
Liam: *shakes his head* No.
Niall: Cause she used to tell me how you two would be together...*pouts*
Liam: *raises an eyebrow* She did?
Niall: Yesh..
Liam: Oh..
Niall: *whimpers*
Liam: What's wrong, love?
Niall: Minee and Hazza's.
Liam: *chuckles* Of course.
Niall: *nuzzles his cheek*
Liam: *smiles*
Niall: i like nuzzling...
Liam: I see.
Niall: *moves his hand out of Liam's pants and crawls onto his lap; bounces up and down
excitedly* Liam Liam Liam!
Liam: *jumps a bit from it* W-what?
Niall: I'm so happy! *giggles while jumping up and down*
Liam: *clears his throat* How come?
Niall: You don't like the sea witch *lands down on Liams dick*
Liam: *gasps biting down on his own hand to prevent a moan*
Niall: *looks up at him*
Liam: *shuts his eyes tightly*
Niall: What did i do?...
Liam: You just bounced on me.. s'all..
Niall: Was it a bad thing?
Liam: Er.. not exactly but I don't think it's a good idea, Nialler..
Niall: Why not! *folds arms*
Liam: It just isn't, love. Okay?
Niall: But i wanna sit in your lap...
Liam: You can but just don't bounce..
Niall: That's no fun.
Liam: It's not going to help with my problem, love.
Niall: Will it make it worse?..
Liam: A bit.
Niall: I no like hurting you..
Liam: I'm alright, though. Just don't bounce, yeah?
Niall: *nods* what can i do then?
Liam: *shrugs* I dunno.
Niall: Help me touch you?...
Liam: Er.. okay..
Niall: *scoots off his lap and wraps his hand around Liam*
Liam: *shivers a bit from the touch; wraps his hand around slightly covering Niall's hand*
Niall: *slowly moves up and down*
Liam: *holds back a groan and follows his motions*
Niall: You're getting harder...
Liam: I-I know.. but this helps..
Niall: Will you..cum too?
Liam: *nods* Yeah.. and i'm pretty close to doing it..
Niall: Don't get it all over..
Liam: I won't.
Niall: Promise?
Liam: I promise
Niall: *moves his hand up and down a little faster*
Liam: *gasps at the sudden pace*
Niall: Good?...
Liam: *nods* Yeah.. good.
Niall: *grins* Yay!
Liam: *laughs a bit then chokes out a moan* Crap..     
Niall: I really like that sound...
Liam: You do..?
Niall: Yus, it makes me feel tingly.
Liam: Oh..
Niall: That's good right?
Liam: *nods* Of course.
Niall: Lili? What's anal?
Liam: *eyes widen* W-what?
Niall: What's anal...
Liam: Where did you hear that from..?
Niall: Dani! *giggles*
Liam: *mutters* Of course.. *clears his throat* erm.. you're too young to know that word, love..
Niall: I wanna know!
Liam: Ni-
Niall: *moves his hand away and crawls in his lap landing on his dick again* TELL MMEEEE
Liam: *covers his face with his hands letting his head fall back with groan* Niall-
Niall: *bounces up and down* Tell me tell me tell me tell me!
Liam: *cums with a gasp; bites his finger; mutters* Fuck fuck fuck fuck.. *slides Niall off him then
pulls his pants back on and goes to get paper towels*
Niall: Lili?...*whimpers*
Liam: *comes back in & quickly cleans up the mess* S'okay, Ni.
Niall: What did i do wrong...
Liam: Nothing, love. You didn't do anything wrong.
Niall: You still didn't answer my questionnn.
Liam: *sighs* You're too young to know, Nialler. It's something grown ups do.
Niall: I'm grown up!
Liam:Ni--
Niall: I wanna know...
Liam: You're too young to. Danielle shouldnt said anything.
Niall: *folds his arms* Fine if i'm too young to know than i'm too young to kiss you like mommys and
daddys do
Liam: *sighs* I just meant it's too mature of a topic and you wouldn't understand, love..
Niall: Make me understand.
Liam: It's inappropriate, first of all.
Niall: I don't care! *stomps his feet*
Liam: *goes to his door opening it* Danielle Peazer! Get your inappropriate ass in here!
Danielle: *walks in* What are you screaming about?
Liam: *shuts the door* Why on earth would you mention the word 'anal' infront of a 10 year old?
Danielle: I thought you would want him to know incase--
Liam: Dani!
Danielle: Just in case!
Liam: He's only 10 for christ sakes! I wouldn't go THAT far.
Niall: *scratches his head* I have a headache..
Liam: Confused?
Niall: *nods* What is anal!
Liam: *glares at Danielle* I blame you.
Danielle: Just tell him
Liam: I don't know how to though.
Niall: *feels tears well in his eyes* I just wanna know...
Liam: *sighs* Nini...
Niall: *sniffles* Yes?....
Liam: *kneels down to him* It's just... it's like how they make babies but.. you can't that way and..
it's when.. erm.. bits go into someone's bum...
Niall: So when a penis goes into a bum?...
Danielle: I kinda...taught him penis too.
Liam: Danielle!
Danielle: *shrugs* Sorry?
Niall: Lili!
Liam: *groans* Stop using inappropriate language around him.. and Harry. Oh god.. what have you told him?
Danielle: Nothing, i only told Niall
Liam: Why?!
Danielle: Cause i thought you would want him to know a little.
Liam: Why on earth would I want him to?
Danielle: To help you?
Liam: *groans*
Niall: Li! *whimpers*
Liam: Yes? *looks at him*
Niall: So a penis goes in a bum?...
Liam: In anal, yes...
Niall: Can we try it sometime?
Liam: Er... you're WAY too young for that Niall.. maybe when you're 16...
Niall: But what if you don't want me anymore?...
Liam: Niall, i'm sure I will. *kisses his nose* You're adorable.
Niall: What if..i get ugly?
Liam: You're not ugly! Don't ever say that. You're beautiful, okay?
Niall: Kay...
*A few years late when Liam gets back from college*
Niall: *eating chips in the kitchen*
Liam: *walks into the house pulling his suitcases along* I'm home!
Niall: Liam?...
Liam: *raises an eyebrow* Niall?
Niall: *runs out of the kitchen into the hallway* LIAM!
Liam: Whoa, you've grown.
Niall: Well i am fifteen...
Harry: *runs downstairs tears falling and runs over to Liam hugging him* LILI!
Liam: *chuckles hugging Harry back* Hey Haz. Jesus, you've grown too. Please tell me this is as
tall as you'll grow.
Harry: Probably not, mum says i'll be dads height.
Liam: *frowns* And i'm stuck at mum's height. So not fair!
Niall: *shrugs* Atleast you've got the looks.
Liam: *pouts* What's that suppose to mean?
Niall: *shrugs* If it helps i'm probably not getting any taller
Liam: You will... believe me..
Niall: So how have you been..
Liam: I've been good, you?
Niall: *shrugs* I missed you...
Liam: I've missed you too, Nialler. *smiles*
Harry: Liam are you really staying?...
Liam: Of course, Haz.
Harry: *smiles* Dani still comes over
Niall: *grumbles* Unfortunately....
Liam: That's good. Has she been behaving?
Harry: He's just mad cause Dani calls him hot.
Niall: She's not my type!
Liam: *smirks* Dani's got a crush on Nialler?
Harry: Think so.
Niall: EW don't say that!
Liam: *laughs*
Niall: I don't like girls.
Liam: You don't?
Niall: No, even if i did..Danielle smells like flowers Liam *scrunches his nose*
Liam: Aren't girls suppose to smell that way?
Niall: Boys smell better than girls
Harry: He was my first kiss.
Liam: He was?
Harry: *nods* but i wasn't his, he said his first kiss was the best.
Liam: Oh?
Harry: He won't tell me who though *pouts*
Niall: I'm not alouddd
Liam: Ah.. respect that, Haz.
Harry: i'm gonna go get a shower *runs upstairs*
Niall: I still remember Liam...
Liam: So do I.
Niall: You left me...
Liam: But i'm back now, Ni.. I told you I would.
Niall: Do you still want me...i'm not adorable anymore.
Liam: You're still adorable in my eyes.. you've just grown into someone sexy, yeah?
Niall: I'm not sexyyy
Liam: Are too. *walks over looping his fingers into his belt loops pulling him closer*
Niall: *blushes* I haven't done anal yet...i was waiting for you.
Liam: Mm, good. Don't want you losing it to someone else, right?
Niall: *shakes his head* Now will you tell me stuff!
Liam: What do you wanna know?
Niall: Did it turn you on when i was on your dick *grins* when you knew you couldn't fuck me
Liam: You have no idea how much..
Niall: *leans in and whispers in his ear* You can have me now.
Liam: You sure?
Niall: Ever since you left i just wanted to feel closer to you..I'm bigger now.
Liam: That you are..
Niall: *puts his arms up*
Liam: *picks him up*
Niall: Bedroom?...
Liam: *nods* Okay.
*They Go To His Room*
Niall: *gets onto the bed* I used to just come in here and sleep after Harry fell asleep
Liam: How come? *sits next to him*
Niall: Cause i missed you.
Liam: I'm just me though.
Niall: But i really fell hard for you..*looks down*
Liam: *lifts his chin* I fell too, you know.
Niall: Don't question why i slept in your bed...it smelled like you..
Liam: *smiles but nods* Alright.
Niall: *leans back on the bed* C'mere
Liam: Mm? *hovers over him a bit*
Niall: *cups his cheek* Don't get jealous but, i helped Harry out once *giggles*
Liam: Helped him out how?
Niall: Like i helped you.
Liam: Oh..
Niall: He's not as big as you though *smirks* i like em bigger
Liam: *raises an eyebrow* Oh really?
Niall: *nods* I was a bad boy while you were gone, how 'bout you fix that
Liam: Depends.. how bad?
Niall: Very naughty. *pouts* I almost got sent to jail.
Liam: *shakes his head* Tsk, tsk, little leprechaun.
Niall: Punish me?...
Liam: *places his hands on Niall's hips* How so?
Niall: Mmm, what do you think is a worthy punishment?
Liam: *shrugs* I don't think spanking would be enough.
Niall: Then what will be, Lili.*grinds into him*
Liam: *holds back a groan; digs his fingers slightly into his hips* I'll make it a surprise.
Niall: *groans* Make it good..
Liam: *leans down nipping hard into his skin*
Niall: *whimpers*
Liam: You've been a bad boy, Nini.
Niall: I have, haven't I.
Liam: *nods* Very.
Niall: What do bad boys get.
Liam: Mm.. what do you think they get?
Niall: Spankings?
Liam: Maybe.. or maybe we can tie you up.
Niall: *groans* Can we!
Liam: *nods* If you close and lock the door.
Niall: *runs and locks the door*
Liam: *amused* Excited much?
Niall: Maybe...
Liam: *pats his lap*
Niall: *crawls into his lap*
Liam: *nips at his neck*
Niall: Liammm.
Liam: Mmm?
Niall: No teasing...
Liam: *grinds up on his bum a bit teasingly* Why?
Niall: It turns me onnn
Liam: TThat's the point.
Niall: Are you gonna tie me up?...*looks up at him*
Liam: *nods; rips his shirt off then rips off a piece and ties Niall's wrists to the headboard*
Niall: You're really strong..
Liam: *laughs* Not really. Your shirt is just easily rippable.
Niall: That was my good shirt you jerk! *tugs on his binds*
Liam: *smirks* My bad?
Niall: *squirms* You're mean.
Liam: Punishment, babe. Remember?
Niall: I knoow..i'm waiting for you to do somethinggg.
Liam: Like what? *pulls down his pants leaving him in his underwear*
Niall: Anything, just do something! *bucks his hips*
Liam: *grips his thighs letting his nails dig in* No bucking.
Niall: *gasps* Owiee!
Liam: *leans down nipping his neck and down his chest*
Niall: I wanna buck..
Liam: Buck and i'll just tease you more.
Niall: *pouts* but why...
Liam: Part of you punishment. *nips hard on his chest*
Niall: *grips onto the headboard* U--Unfair...
Liam: I don't have to be fair, remember? *nips down to his stomach*
Niall: *squirms slightly*
Liam: *trails down to the brim of his boxers nibbling slightly on the brim*
Niall: *kicks his legs*
Liam: *growls then pushes his legs down so he can't move them* Do I have to tie these up too?
Niall: *whimpers* No...
Liam: *pulls off his boxers*
Niall: *bites down on his bottomm lip*
Liam: *grabs ahold of him*
Niall: *grabs onto the head board;bucks his hips slightly*
Liam: *leans down biting his hip gently* No bucking.
Niall: But it's teasing meee...
Liam: That's the poiiint.
Niall: *closes his eyes; bites down on his bottom lip harder*
Liam: *rubs him gently*
Niall: *moans*
Harry: *knocks on the door* Liam is everything okay?
Liam: *quickly covers Niall's mouth* Yeah, everything's fine, Haz.
Niall: *nibbles his finger*
Harry: Well i'm gonna start cooking!
Liam: *bites his bottom lip* Yeah, okay!
Harry: *walks off*
Niall: *bites hard into his hand*
Liam: *hisses pulling his hand away* Fuck!
Niall: Don't cover my sounds
Liam: Don't bite me. *slaps his hip*
Niall: Does this mean more punishment?
Liam: *raises an eyebrow slightly catching on* Maybe.
Niall: *grins*
Liam: *leans down on his elbows and bites softly on his thigh*
Niall: No biting.
Liam: I can do whatever I want, remember? *grabs ahold of him again*
Niall: I--I remember but...
Liam: But?
Niall: It stings....
Liam: Part of punishment, babe.
Niall: Don't hurt me...
Liam: I won't.. too badly.
Niall: *pouts*
Liam: *gently nips on his thighs*
Niall: *tries to close them*
Liam: *keeps them spread open & bites a bit harder*
Niall: *whimpers* Close...
Liam: No, Nialler.
Niall: Whyyyyy.
Liam: Because I said so. *nuzzles around his crotch*
Niall: *bucks his hips*
Liam: *slaps his thigh* No.
Niall: *pouts*
Liam: Behave.
Niall: It...makes me wanna buck.
Liam: I don't care.
Niall: Meanie...
Liam: *rolls his eyes then kitten licks his tip teasingly*
Niall: *squirms;nudges his face forward trying to reach his lips*
Liam: *looks up at him*
Niall: No pull away...
Liam: *hums a bit slightly thinking but goes back to kitten licking him softly*
Niall: *grunts*
Liam: *lets his nails dig into his thighs slightly then pulls back*
Niall: *looks up at the binds*
Liam: *leans up nibbling at his neck then bites down*
Niall: *whimpers*
Liam: Do you know what rimming is?
Niall: I've heard of it...it's weird...
Liam: How's it weird?
Niall: Cause i go to the bathroom there...
Liam: So?
Niall: It's a weird taste...right?
Liam: Not to me.
Niall: What if they don't wipe--
Liam: Niall.
Niall: What?...
Liam: Everyone wipes themselves.
Niall: Not gross people!
Liam: *rolls his eyes* Obviously.
Niall: What if i didn't wipe?
Liam: I wouldn't mind.
Niall: *nods* Okay...it's your mouth not mine
Liam: *smiles softly kissing him softly* I'll try to make it memorable.
Niall: I trust you..
Liam: *nods sliding down*
Niall: *watches him slowly* Careful...
Liam: I will. *kisses his inner thigh tenderly then goes lower*
Niall: *tenses*
Liam: *nuzzles his thigh softly* Shh, relax.
Niall: It feels weird...
Liam: I know, but i'll make you feel good, okay?
Niall: *nods* I trust you...
Liam: *leaves love bites on his thighs then trails down to the crease of his arse*
Niall: *looks down at him* You still gonna punish me?..
Liam: Nope. That's your punishmnt. Want it so bad, you don't get it.
Niall: I--i don't want it...
Liam: Too late, love. *licks a strap across his hole*
Niall: *jumps* Weird...
Liam: *prods at it gently with the tip of his tongue experimently*
Niall: *grunts* Lili..
Liam: Hm?
Niall: That feels good...
Liam: This? *prods at it again*
Niall: *gasps* Y--Yeah that...
Liam: *goes in more*
Niall: *pushes down* Moree.
Liam: *holds onto his hips pinning them down slightly then goes in as far as he can proding quickly*
Niall: *moans loudly*
Liam: *spanks his bum quickly pulling out & covering his mouth* Quiet!
Niall: Ow! *pouts*
Liam: Quiet down.
Nialll: Don't spank my bum
Liam: Then don't moan so loud. Haz might hear. *leans back down nuzzling slightly at his entrance and
licks it teasingly*
Niall: *gasps* But..
Liam: No buts. Either you stop moaning so loud or i'll just stop.
Niall: I can't help it...i'm still innocent *pouts*
Liam: Do I have to tape your pretty mouth shut?
Niall: N--No...maybe...i don't know...
Liam: If you behave I won't have to.
Niall: But my moan...
Liam: S'too loud.
Niall: *pouts*
Liam: No pouting. *bites down on his hip gently; looks up at him*
Niall: I can't help it...try to get him out of the house or something..
Liam: How?
Niall: I don't know...somehow?..
Liam: What do I say though? He's going to ask why.
Niall: Send him for...milk?
Liam: Milk?
Niall: Why not?
Liam: Er.. alright..
Niall: If i can't moan then you can't have me
Liam: I know, love. I'll be right back. *pecks his lips then gets up; leaves the room quickly going
downstairs; peers in the kitchen* Haz?
Harry: Not now, i'm cooking.
Liam: But I need you to grab a few things from the market. Mostly milk but i'm doing something so I
can't do it. Please Haz?
Harry: Cant it wait till i'm done?
Liam: Not really...
Harry: Then stay down here and watch the food.
Liam: *sighs* Alright.
Harry: *grabs his jacket*
Liam: And thanks.
Harry: Whateverrr. *walks out*
Liam: *lets out a breath as the front door clicked shut then turns the temperature of the stove to
low; goes back upstairs* We have about 40 minutes to our selves. I put the stove on low so it doesn't
burn or anything. *gets back onto the bed*
Niall: *squirms* YOU LEFT ME HERE!
Liam: I'm sorry! *nuzzles his hip*
Niall: It really hurts...
Liam: How do you want me to help?
Niall: Any way...
Liam: *hums; thinks lowering himself a little; nips under his earlobe*
Niall: *gasps* That's weird too...
Liam: *smiles a bit; bites his lobe gently and tugs softly*
Niall: No teasing..
Liam: Tell me what you want then.
Niall: F--fuck me...
Liam: *sits up briefly to pull off his shirt and unbuckle his belt; pulls down his pants with his
boxers and tosses them somewhere on the floor*
Niall: Be gentle...
Liam: Of course. *leans up kissing his cheek then opens the drawer next to his bed; grabs a bottle of
lube and a condom*
Niall: Condom?...it's not like i could get pregnant.
Liam: *laughs; smiles* You sure?
Niall: I'm a male.
Liam: I'm just joking, babe. I didn't know if you wanted to use one or not.
Niall: Why, did you screw some random people at college?
Liam: Nope.
Niall: Only mine...
Liam: *nods* Only yours.
Niall: Liam?...why'd you pick me?
Liam: *shrugs* 'Cause you're adorable and.. I've.. *blushes a bit* kinda always had been fascinated
by you..
Niall: Why were you fascinated?...
Liam: I don't know.. I just am..
Niall: I'm glad you were...
Liam: You are?
Niall: *nods* Y--you made me feel good...
Liam: *smiles; nods a bit* So no condom, right?
Niall: Right...*giggles*
Liam: *puts the condom back in the drawer then opens the tube of lube* We gotta prep you first, love.
Niall: Will it hurt?
Liam: A little bit, but not that much if I prep you.
Niall: Okay... just careful....
Liam: *nods* I will. *pours some of the lube on his fingers; rubs it to warm it up* Ready?
Niall: Do I have a choice?
Liam: *rolls his eyes; traces his entrance with one finger*
Niall: Faster!
Liam: Okay, okay. *slowly puts a finger in not to hurt him & makes a pace*
Niall: *moans softly*
Liam: *puts in another finger after a few seconds and starts slowly scissoring*
Niall: It's feeling really good...
Liam: *leans over nibbling down his jaw* Mm, good...
Niall: *clenches around his fingers* It feels weird...
Liam: *adds a third finger* Good weird?
Niall: *nods* Good weird...
Liam: Good. *kisses his cheek* I think you're prepped enough, love.
Niall: I'm scared...
Liam: Don't be. I'll go slow, okay? If it hurts too much we don't have to do this.
Niall: Promise?..
Liam: I promise.
Niall: *tugs on his binds*
Liam: No, Ni.
Niall: *whimpers* Why not..
Liam: You're still being punished. *pulls up his legs softly by his thighs lettng his ankles drap of his shoulder*
Niall: I hate having my legs up...
Liam: It's only for a bit, Ni. *pours some lube into his hands & rubs it on himself*
Niall: Meanie.
Liam: *rubs his thighs softly* Ready?
Niall: I guess...
Liam: *nods then lines himself up* Okay, 1.. 2.. 3. *slowly goes into him*
Niall: *clenches tightly;whimpers*
Liam: *stops* You okay?
Niall: Hurts...
Liam: Do you want me to pull out?
Niall: No...just give me time....
Liam: *nods* Okay. Just tell me when.
Niall: *slowly readjusts* Now...
Liam: *goes in more; stops when he's all the way in*
Niall: Full...
Liam: Tell me when to start moving, babe. *nips down on his neck*
Niall: You can...
Liam: Okay. *starts going at a pace*
Niall: *moans loudly*
Liam: *moans; burries his face in his neck kissing and nipping at the skin*
Niall: *nuzzles his cheek*
Liam: *playfully bites on his jawline*
Niall: What are you doinggg...
Liam: Biting on your jawline. *gives his chin a kiss*
Niall: Do you like biting?
Liam: A tad.
Niall: Next time do i get to top?..
Liam: Maybe. *quickens his pace a bit*
Niall: *groans*
Liam: *sucks love bites onto his neck*
Niall: How do i cover the love bites?...
Liam: We'll figure that out after, alright?
Niall: I'm not wearing turtle necks!
Liam: You won't, babe.
Niall: *throws his head back;moans* Liam...right there...that spot...
Liam: *keeps going at the angle*
Niall: What is that?....
Liam: Your prostate, babe. *groans when he clentches around him a bit*
Niall: What's a prostate?...
Liam: Erm.. i'm not sure how to explain that...
Niall: I should know all this, i know...
Liam: *kisses his cheek* Let's just say when you hit it, it makes you feel really good, yeah?
Niall: Okay Liam *smiles*
Liam: *pecks his lips sweetly before speeding up a bit more making sure not to hurt him*
Niall: *moans loudly*
Harry: *walks in the house* LIAM I TOLD YOU TO WATCH THE FOOD!
Liam: *rolls his eyes; yells back* I LEFT IT ON LOW SO IT WOULDN'T BURN! YOU'RE WELCOME!
Harry: WELL WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!
Niall: *covers his mouth to keep from moaning*
Liam: *thinks* IT'S SOMETHING I WAS SUPPOSE TO HAVE DONE A LONG TIME AGO, ALRIGHT? IT'S REALLY IMPORTANT!
Harry: OKAY!
Niall: I'm something you should have done a long time ago?
Liam: *nods* Yeah..
Niall: Then why not when i was ten?
Liam: You were too young.. you wouldn't really understand and it would have probably been more painful.
Niall: So is this a good age?
Liam: It's better than being ten.
Niall: *starts thrusting down to meet Liam's movements*
Liam: *quietly groans* C-crap..
Niall: Am i doing good?...
Liam: *nods* Very good, baby.
Niall: Not a- *groans* baby.
Liam: *burries his face slightly in his neck feeling his thrusts come slightly sloppy*
Niall: *gasps*
Liam: *nips down softly on his neck*
Niall: A--are you close?..
Liam: Y-yeah..
Niall: Me too...
Liam: *goes a bit quicker*
Niall: *thrusts back before cumming*
Liam: *thrusts slightly then cums himself; pants waiting a few seconds before pulling out*
Niall: *lays head against his chest*
Liam: *kisses his forehead*
Niall: Can i lay here forever?
Liam: I don't think that's physically possible, Ni.
Niall: it so is.
Liam: Have you done it before?
Niall: The first week after you left, i layed in bed all day.
Liam: Mm, that's not forever.
Niall: Hush...
Liam: *smiles*
Harry: I'm my way in- *walks in and gasps*
Niall: *hides his face in Liam's chest*
Liam: Dude! *pulls the covers over their waists* Don't wait 'til WHEN you're walking in to warn  me!
Harry: What is going on!
Liam: Erm...
Niall: I love awkward situations
Liam: Not helping.
Harry: Is someone gonna tell me?
Liam: I don't know how to explain it...
Niall: WE FUCKED!
Liam: *covers his mouth* No need to yell it!
Niall: *giggles*
Harry: How um..*clears his throat* how long have you two um
Liam: How long what?
Harry: Fucked...
Liam: This was the first time.
Niall: No-
Liam: Shhh.
Niall: But when i was ten--
Liam: Shhhhhh. *keeps his mouth covered*
Niall: *licks his hand*
Harry: Should i just...leave?
Liam: Er.. possibly?
Niall: *nuzzles Liam's neck* mine...
Harry: *pouts* Mine.
Liam: *laughs a bit* Niii, that tickles.
Niall: Tell Harry you're mine.
Liam: Wha-?
Niall: *starts tickling him*
Liam: *starts laughing*
Niall: Tell him you're mine!
Liam: O-ok-kay-y!
Niall: Say it!
Liam: I-I'm N-Niall's!
Niall: *stops and smiles* I WIN!
Harry: Only cause he wants to be with yo--
Liam: Harry!
Harry: Fine *shrugs* i don't care if he has someone else before you ask him
Liam: Nor did I ask.
Harry: I'm just saying!
Liam: Mhm...
Niall: Lili?...
Liam: Yeah? *looks at him*
Niall: I--i don't want anyone else...
Liam: You sure?
Niall: I gave you my virginity...it meant a lot to me...
Harry: *covers his ears* Grossss.
Liam: Then be mine? I'll treat you right, I swear.
Niall: *grins* Only if you'll be mine
Liam: *nods* Of course.
Niall: *cuddles into him* Mmm...good.

*The End*

3 comments: