Monday, May 27, 2013

More Than This

*Author's Note: This is another old story, so yeah. Hope you enjoy! P.S. We have NOTHING against Danielle. We adored Payzer, still do even if they're broken up. - NiamLovers*
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Niall: *skips downstairs; sees Danielle and stops* Uh... hi. You here for Liam?

Danielle: No duh. Where is he?

Niall: Upstairs... in the shower...

Danielle: Oh, well i'll just wait for him in the den. *goes to the living room*

Niall: *shrugs* Suit yourself. *goes to the kitchen*

Liam: *walks downstairs drying his hair with a towel after a few minutes*

Danielle: Hey, hot stuff.

Liam: *smiles* Hey gorgeous. *walks over giving her a kiss*

Danielle: *runs fingers through his hair*

Niall: *rolls eyes*

Liam: *pulls away* So how was your trip to LA?

Danielle: Not the same without my baby.

Liam: Aw. *kisses her cheek*

Danielle: *giggles*

Niall: *walks upstairs quietly*

Liam: How long are you staying over for? You're usually really busy.

Danielle: A few days.

Liam: *smiles* Really?

Danielle: *nods*

Liam: That's great, love.

Danielle: Can we share the bed?.. *smiles innocently*

Liam: Sure.

Danielle: Then we can do lots of things... *giggles*

*Upstairs*

Niall: *pacing back and forth*

Zayn: *knocks on the door* Ni?

Niall: Come in..

Zayn: *walks in* You okay?

Niall: Define "okay".

Zayn: Is it about Danielle again...?

Niall: *nods*

Zayn: *sits on his bed* Maybe you should tell Liam?

Niall: He loves her Zayn, I can't.

Zayn: Sometimes the truth hurts, Ni.

Niall: What good will that do me?

Zayn: Well it'll get Danielle off your back.

Niall: He'll never love me back though. *covers his mouth*

Zayn: You love Liam?

Niall: Nooo....

Zayn: Niall...

Niall: It's wrong...

Zayn: How?

Niall: He's straight... HELL, I am straight...

Zayn: Are you sure about that?

Niall: *shrugs*

Zayn: Niall, it's not wrong to be in love with your best friend. You don't have to be gay to like him.

Niall: He won't like me though.

Zayn: How do you know that?

Niall: Danielle...

Zayn: What did she say?

Niall: That no one could ever love a needy, ugly guy like me....

Zayn: Don't listen to her, Ni. You're beautiful, okay? Anybody would be lucky to be with you.

Niall: I guess....

Zayn: It's true.

Niall: Liam never spends time with me, he's always with her or on the phone with her. Zayn, you don't know how much it hurts to wanna be wrapped up in someone's arms and nuzzled a--and kissed..... you're not in love......

Zayn: *sighs* I don't know what to tell you then, Ni..

Niall: Have you been in love?..

Zayn: *nods* I am.

Niall: With who? *looks at him curiously*

Zayn: Perrie Edwards.

Niall: Do you wanna kiss her and nuzzle her like I do with Liam?....

Zayn: All the time.

Niall: Do you nuzzle her?...

Zayn: Mhm.

Niall: Should I nuzzle Liam or will he get scared...?

Zayn: I don't think he'd get scared. Puppies like to be nuzzled. *laughs*

Niall: *laughs*

*Later that night*

Niall: *sees Liam walk in* Lili?...

Liam: Yes?

Niall: You alone?...

Liam: Yeah... why?

Niall: *sits down on the couch* I missed you.. come sit with me?

Liam: *smiles softly; sits next to him* I missed you too, Nialler.

Niall: *nuzzles his neck softly* I never see you anymore.

Liam: I'm sorry... Danielle's just been always wanting to talk to me and I just end up getting lost into it all.

Niall: *nuzzling him* Well don't forget about your best mateee.

Liam: I would never! You're everything to me, Ni.

Niall: *looks up at him* Really?

Liam: *nods* Yeah. It may seem cheesey but I can't live without you. You're just all I have... besides Zayn, of course.

Niall: You have Danielle...

Liam: I know but you're always here for me. No matter the hour.

Niall: That's 'cause you mean more to me than I can even explain...

Liam: *smiles softly*

Niall: You don't mind nuzzling, do you?

Liam: *shakes his head* Not at all.

Niall: *smiles and nuzzles him* My puppy...

Liam: *laughs a little* Okay.

Niall: *yawns*

Liam: Tired?

Niall: *nods* Zayn's in love with Perrie.

Liam: Really?

Niall: Yep, he told me when we were... talking about things.

Liam: What kind of things?

Niall: *shrugs* My crush.

Liam: Who is it?

Niall: Someone.

Liam: You know you can tell me.

Niall: Someone. *gets up and runs upstairs*

Liam: *sighs*

Danielle: *dials Liam's number*

Liam: *answers* Hello?

Danielle: Wanna hang out tomorrow, babe?

Liam: Um... sure, love.

Danielle: 'Kay, see ya then hottie.

Liam: *nods* Alright.

Danielle: *hangs up*

Liam: *hangs up then goes upstairs; knocks on his door* Niall..?

Niall: Hmm?....

Liam: *pokes his head in* Can I come in..?

Niall: I guess...

Liam: *walks in shutting the door* You guess?

Niall: Danielle's waiting for you, isn't she?

Liam: What?

Niall: *shrugs*

Liam: What's wrong?

Niall: Lots of things.

Liam: Tell me?

Niall: I can't...

Liam: Why? *sits next to him*

Niall: It's a secret.

Liam: Please? *gives him the puppy dog eyes*

Niall: Not fairrr.

Liam: *adds a pout*

Niall: My crush is a guy..

Liam: Soo?

Niall: He's straight.

Liam: Oh.. have you told him?

Niall: Nope, not planning on it.

Liam: How come?

Niall: Not worth it.

Liam: Did you atleast ask him if he's actually straight?

Niall: No...

Liam: Then how are you so sure he is?

Niall: It's obvious.

Liam: It may look obvious but what if he's not, liked you back, & you lost your chance 'cause you never asked?

Niall: He has a girlfriend.

Liam: Ooohh, that's why...

Niall: Yeah...

Liam: I think you should still tell him though.

Niall: Why?

Liam: To atleast say you told him.

Niall: Fine, Liam, I like you. There, done.

Liam: You like me?

Niall: No, I just told you I did for nothing.

Liam: *looks at him*

Niall: I was being sarcastic.

Liam: I know.

Niall: I told you I should've shut up.

Liam: No, i'm glad you didn't.

Niall: Why? What difference does it make?

Liam: It doesn't but atleast you got it off your chest.

Niall: I told Zayn, he didn't know how much it hurts to wanna be held and nuzzled...

Liam: I'm sorry...

Niall: *shrugs*

Liam: Ni..?

Niall: Hm?

Liam: Don't think i'm mad at you, 'cause i'm not.

Niall: You aren't?..

Liam: Of course not.

Niall: *smiles*

Liam: *hugs him tightly*

Niall: *burries face in his chest*

Liam: *nestles his nose in his hair a bit* I could never hate you. You're like a bunny.

Niall: But not good enough for you...

Liam: I never said that.

Niall: You're straight....

Liam: How do you know that? You never asked if I was.

Niall: I just assumed....

Liam: Don't assume things. I'm not "straight" or "gay".

Niall: Then you're bi?

Liam: Pansexual, Ni. *kisses his nose*

Niall: *blushes* Interesting.

Liam: Mhm. I don't care who the person is as long as they're a good person & I like them for them.

Niall: But Danielle's a bi-- *stops himself* nothing....

Liam: She's a bitch, I know. But she's really sweet when you get to know her more.

Niall: Lili.... she told me no one could ever like someone as ugly as I am...

Liam: She what?

Niall: She's really mean to me when you aren't around...

Liam: Well i'll talk to her about that tomorrow. But don't believe for a second you're ugly, Niall. You're the most beautiful person I know and have met.

Niall: I'm not...*shakes his head*

Liam: You are, okay?

Niall: I guess...

Liam: No "I guess"es. You are beautiful, Niall James Horan.

Niall: If only I believed that.

Liam: What do I have to do to make you believe it?

Niall: Nothing you can do without cheating..

Liam: Just tell me, Niall.

Niall: *sighs nervously* Hold me... nuzzle me... *looks down; mumbles* kiss me...

Liam: *holds him closer; nuzzles his cheek softly*

Niall: *giggles*

Liam: *smiles; cups his chin softly*

Niall: *looks at him*

Liam: *kisses him gently*

Niall: *gasps*

Liam: *pulls him a bit closer by his waist*

Niall: *wraps arms around his neck*

Liam: *deepens it a bit*

Niall: *pulls away* You can't...

Liam: *sighs*

Niall: I wanna kiss you, believe me.... but.... it's not fair to me.

Liam: I know..

Niall: *burries his face in his neck*

Liam: *nuzzles him a bit*

Niall: *burries his face deeper*

Liam: You okay...?

Niall: No nuzzle...

Liam: Why?

Niall: 'Cause then I wanna kiss you...

Liam: Then just do it 'cause I wanna nuzzle you. *nuzzles him again*

Niall: *squirms* Buttt.

Liam: No buts.

Niall: *pouts*

Liam: *nuzzles him softly*

Niall: *whimpers*

Liam: *stops* No whimper...

Niall: I wanna kiss you now but I can't....

Liam: Who said you can't?

Niall: Danielle....

Liam: *looks down*

Niall: *nuzzles his neck*

Liam: *smiles a bit*

Niall: When are you seeing her?...

Liam: *sighs* Tomorrow..

Niall: *nods sadly*

Liam: *cuddles into him a bit*

Niall: Is she really your future wife??...

Liam: I-I don't know..

Niall: I don't want you unhappy...

Liam: I know, but I can't stand to see you hurting either.

Niall: I'm not worried about me...

Liam: Well I am.

Niall: Liam... I care about you, okay? Because I love you.

Liam: And I care about you 'cause I love you as well.

Niall: Be with who you want..

Liam: *sighs but nods*

Niall: *smiles and gets up*

Liam: Where you going?

Niall: To bed.

Liam: Oh, right.. *stands up*

Niall: Um, have fun with Danielle..

Liam: *nods* Night. *walks out*

Niall: *sighs and falls back on his bed; starts crying softly*

Zayn: *knocks softly* Niall?

Niall: C--come in...

Zayn: *walks in; sighs* Oh Ni.. *shuts the door then sits down next to him pulling him into a tight hug*

Niall: W---we kissed...

Zayn: What happened?

Niall: *shrugs* He's with Danielle.... so nothing...

Zayn: *sighs*

Niall: He nuzzled me a little...

Zayn: Then?

Niall: Said he was pansexual...

Zayn: Oh..

Niall: Then...nothing... like nothing ever happend...

Zayn: I'm sorry, Ni..

Niall: Stupid me....

Zayn: You're not stupid.

Niall: I let him kiss me....

Zayn: It doesn't mean you're stupid.

Niall: I just... I wanted to kiss him..

Zayn: Shh.. I know.

Niall: You must think so bad of me...

Zayn: I don't, Ni.

Niall: I love you, Zayn...

Zayn: I love you too, Niall. *hugs him close*

Niall: Do you think he loves her?....

Zayn: Maybe. Who knows?

Niall: She's so mean...

Zayn: *laughs* Yeah, I know.

Niall: He kissed my nose too....

Zayn: He always does that.

Niall: He kisses your nose?...

Zayn: Not to me.

Niall: Only my nose?...

Zayn: *nods*

Niall: *smiles* I like being special..

Zayn: *laughs* Good, 'cause you are

Niall: *gets up and goes into Liam's room* Li?...

Liam: *laying on his bed* Hm?

Niall: I can't sleep... *tears falling*

Liam: *opens his arms* Come here.

Niall: *rushes over and burries his face in his chest*

Liam: *wraps his arms around him; kisses his forehead*

Niall: *falls asleep slowly*

Liam: *smiles; nestles his nose in his hair then falls asleep*

*Next Morning*

Danielle: *walks upstairs* Babyyyy.

Liam: *wakes up* Mmm?

Danielle: Our date.

Liam: Oh, right! *gets up* I'm sorry.. I must've over slept.

Danielle: Come give me a kiss!

Liam: *yawns* Can I get dressed first?

Danielle: Nope, I wanna see those abs.

Liam: *sighs* Dani..

Danielle: Yes?

Liam: Nothing... nevermind..

Danielle: Now come here.

Liam: *stands up going over to her*

Danielle: *kisses him deeply*

Liam: *kisses her back*

Danielle: *rubs his abs*

Liam: *groans a bit; pulls away* Daaaniii.

Danielle: Hm?

Liam: Stoooop.

Danielle: Whyy?

Liam: I wanna get dressed.

Danielle: I wanna rub your absss.

Liam: *pouts*

Danielle: *leans down and nips his spot*

Liam: *gasps*

Danielle: Does it turn you on, baby?

Liam: Danielle... please....

Danielle: *nips his spot again*

Niall: *walks in* Li--- oh, um... sorry...

Liam: *bites his bottom lip*

Niall: I'll just go...

Danielle: *rubs Liam's abs*

Liam: Danielle, stop! *pulls her hands away*

Daniellle:*pouts* Niall:*looks at Liam*

Liam: I'm just.. going to get dressed now.. *grabs some clothes then rushes to the bathroom*

Danielle: Niall, why don't you just get out? Fag.

Niall: *rolls eyes* Real mature, Dani.

Danielle: I don't know why Liam is even still friends with you... he says he pretends to be there for you and love you because he feels bad for you.

Niall: W--what???

Liam: *walks out dressed; notices Niall upset; worried* Ni? What's wrong?

Niall: Y--You feel sorry for me?...

Liam: What? Niall, what are you talking about? *looks at Danielle* What did you say to him?

Danielle: Nothing. *smiles innocently*

Niall: LIES! S--she said you pretend to love me because you feel sorry for me...

Liam: I've never pretended, Niall.

Niall: *looks up at him* I believe you....

Liam: Good.

Niall: But you really wanna be friends with me?...

Liam: You're my best mate, Niall. Of course I do

Niall: *giggles* Yay!

Danielle: *rolls her eyes*

Liam: *hugs him tightly*

Niall: *nuzzles his neck then pulls away and runs out*

Liam: *shakes his head softly with a smile*

Danielle: Ready to go?

Liam: *nods* Yep. *grabs his wallet*

Danielle: *grabs his hand*

Liam: *leaves with her*

*With Niall*

Niall: *runs into Zayn's room*

Zayn: *playing on his guitar a bit; looks up* Oh, hey Ni.

Niall: You're stuck with me all day.

Zayn: Oh, um, alright?

Niall: He's with her...

Zayn: Right...

Niall: *sits down*

Zayn: *strums again*

Niall: What are you playing?

Zayn: Just a random song that popped into my head.

Niall: Oh... *nods* you won't leave, will you?

Zayn: No, why?

Niall: I hate being alone...

Zayn: Well you're not. *smiles softly*

Niall: C--can I... lay in your arms? *looks up at him*

Zayn: Sure. *puts his guitar down*

Niall: *crawls over to him*

Zayn: *lets him lay down in his arms; wraps his arms around him*

Niall: *snuggles into him and falls asleep*

*With Danielle & Liam*

Liam: Dani, I need to talk to you about something..

Danielle: What is it?

Liam: What ever gave you the right to call my bestfriend 'ugly'? *turns to her*

Danielle: The fact it's the truth?? *looks at him*

Liam: He is not ugly!

Danielle: Babe, why does it matter? It's not like you're into him.

Liam: *stays silent*

Danielle: Liam...

Liam: *looks at her*

Danielle: Do you?...

Liam: *shrugs* I dunno.. maybe.

Danielle: You're mine, though...

Liam: I know, I know.. *sighs* I'm just confused.

Danielle: Come here. *kisses him*

Liam: *kisses her back*

Danielle: *pulls away and pecks his lips*

Liam: *smiles a bit*

Danielle: You don't belong with Niall, babe, you belong with me.

Liam: What do you mean?

Danielle: Exactly what I said...

Liam: *looks down*

Danielle: What, babe?

Liam: Nothing.

Danielle: *sighs* Liam... we're done.

Liam: W-what...? *looks up at her*

Danielle: You just aren't good enough for me.

Liam: B-bu-

Danielle: Go home to Niall, he's ugly anyways. *shrugs and walks off*

Liam: *whimpers softly running off in a different direction*

*He gets home*

Niall: *has his face in Zayn's neck*

Liam: *goes up straight to his room slamming the door shut*

Niall: *jumps awake; runs to Liam's room and knocks* L--Lili?...

Liam: P-please just leave me alone, Ni...

Niall: You know I can't when you're sad...

Liam: *whimpers burrying his face in his pillow*

Niall: *walks inside; rushes over and pulls him close*

Liam: *cries into his chest*

Niall: Shh... *nuzzles his neck*

Liam: *whimpers* D-Danielle broke up with me...

Niall: Then she's an idiot....

Liam: S-she said I-I wasn't g-good enough for h-her...

Niall: Wrong, you're too good for her. She lost the best thing that is ever gonna happen to her.

Liam: *burries his face in his neck*

Niall: *rubs his back* She's a bitch, okay? She'll realize what she had, okay? I already know what she had.

Liam: *cries a bit more; falls asleep 10 min later*

Niall: *nuzzling his neck* Don't worry, Lili... i'm gonna take care of your heart... *kisses his cheek and falls asleep*

*In The Morning*

Niall: *snuggled into Liam*

Liam: *has his face burried in his chest; wakes up slowly to sound of his heart beat; looks up seeing him & smiles a bit; snuggles a bit more into him*

Niall: *giggles*

Liam: Watcha giggling about?

Niall: Your hair tickles. *smiles and nuzzles his cheek*

Liam: *blushes* Sorry...

Niall: Hey, it's okay, you're aloud.

Liam: *looks up at him*

Niall: *pecks his nose*

Liam: *blushes again*

Niall: Your blush... so cute.

Liam: *shakes his head hiding his face*

Niall: Don't hide from me...

Liam: *looks up at him again*

Niall: She didn't deserve you....

Liam: No.. I didn't deserve her.. maybe she's right... i'm not good enough... she always said she wondered why she dated me when we were in our fights...

Niall: Lili... Danielle is a lustful tramp.... she hits on anything with a pulse. You deserve so much better, someone like...

Liam: Like who?

Niall: Like... Zayn...

Liam: Uhh..

Niall: *mumbles* Or me...

Liam: Huh?

Niall: *looks at him* Or me...

Liam: Oh..

Niall: *lifts his chin*

Liam: *looks at him*

Niall: I know you aren't ready but I want to.. *cups his face and brings his lips closer; kisses him*

Liam: *gasps softly but kisses back*

Nialll: *wraps arms around his neck*

Liam: *wraps his arms around his waist leaning more into him*

Niall: *pulls away and nuzzles his neck repeatedly*

Liam: *smiles a bit*

Niall: You deserve all the love in the world...

Liam: Why..?

Niall: You're so beautiful and have an amazing personality.... you are perfect in your own unique way.

Liam: But... I never earned it..

Niall: Earned what?

Liam: To be loved...

Niall: Are you kidding? You earned it every day with me by just being there when I needed you... never judging me.

Liam: I don't even have the right to judge you.. and i'm always here for you..

Nialll: Lili... I want you to be my boyfriend and I wanna show you how much you deserve to be loved everyday.

Liam: Bu-

Niall: No buts.

Liam: *sighs* Alright..

Niall: Mine?

Liam: *nods* Yours.

Niall: *nips his neck*

Liam: *gasps*

Niall: Where's your spot?

Liam: Not telling you..

Niall: Whyyyy? *whines*

Liam: *laughs* 'Cause then it's unfair.

Niall: *starts nipping around*

Liam: *amused*

Niall: Telll meee.

Liam: Nooo.

Niall: *pouts and continues nipping*

Liam: *groans when he nips over a spot*

Niall: *smiles; goes back and nips it again*

Liam: *groans again* Ni...

Niall: Yes, Lili?

Liam: *pouts*

Niall: Wanna find mine?

Liam: Can I?

Niall: *nods* If you want, cutie.

Liam: *nips at his neck softly*

Niall: Nopeee.

Liam: *nips around*

Niall: *grunts*

Liam: *nips at the spot again*

Niall: *squirms*

Liam: *smirks then nips it one more time leaving a love bite*

Niall: *pouts* Meanie.

Liam: I'm sorry. *nuzzles his cheek*

Niall: So what made you realize you're pansexual?

Liam: *shrugs pulling away* I just knew what I wanted and it fell into place.

Niall: *nuzzles him*

Liam: *smiles*

Niall: I didn't always know I was gay.... I went to have sex with a girl and I vomitted.

Liam: How come you never told me that?

Niall: *shrugs* The girl dumped me and I never dated another.

Liam: Well her loss.

Niall: I vomited on her... it was gross.

Liam: Well I don't blame you. You just don't like women that way.

Niall: What if I vomit when we go to....?

Liam: We're not going that far yet, Ni. Plus, I still wouldn't blame you if you did.

Niall: I don't wanna scare you away. *whimpers*

Liam: You won't, okay? You could never scare me away. You're as scary as a baby penguin.

Nialll: If I throw up...

Liam: I won't be upset with you or mad, okay? It won't scare me either.

Niall: *nods* Okay...

Liam: *nuzzles him softly*

Niall: *giggles*

Liam: *smiles*

Niall: *gets up*

Liam: Where you going?

Niall: Pee, then to see Zayn. *smiles*

Liam: *nods* Alright.

Niall: You just gpnna sit there?

Liam: Should I?

Niall: Come with me.

Liam: *nods getting up*

Niall: *rushes to the bathroom*

Liam: *laughs*

Niall: *walks out minutes later and goes to knock on Zayn's door; knocks*

Zayn: Come in.

Niall: *walks inside with Liam* Zaynnn.

Zayn: Yes?

Niall: Guess what.

Zayn: What?

Niall: *leans over and kisses Liam*

Liam: *kisses him back softly*

Zayn: Aw.

Niall: *smiles and pulls away*

Liam: *blushes lightly*

Niall: He's mine now, Zayn.

Zayn: That's great. *smiles*

Niall: *hears Liam's phone go off; looks at him*

Liam: Erm.. *answers it* Hello?

Danielle: Hey baby..

Liam: Hi..?

Danielle: Listen, i'm sorry. I was just pmsing.

Liam: You always say you're pmsing.

Danielle: Baby...

Liam: No, i'm sick of it! It's always hurting me and you don't ever give a shit.

Danielle: Of course I do!

Liam: Name one time you ever said you cared.

Danielle: Two weeks ago.

Liam: Exactly my point, that was 2 weeks ago.

Danielle: Bab-

Liam: Look, it doesn't even matter anymore 'cause we're done & i'm taken.

Danielle: Taken?...

Liam: Yes, i'm taken.

Danielle: What's the hoes name?

Liam: First, they're not a hoe & second it's none of your business.

Danielle: Tell me!

Liam: Niall.

Danielle: The ugly fag?!

Liam: He's not ugly!

Danielle: Yes he is!

Liam: No he's not. But you have an ugly heart.

Danielle: *gasps*

Liam: It's true.

Danielle: No!

Liam: Whatever, Danielle. *hangs up*

Niall: *looks up at Liam*

Zayn: Well that was.. interesting.

Niall: What happend?...

Liam: Nothing. Danielle just being Danielle.

Niall: I sorry... *pouts*

Liam: It's alright. I'm used to her.

Niall: Ignore her... *nips his neck*

Liam: *sighs* Trying.

Niall: She means nothing....

Liam: I know.

Niall: *looks down* How do I help?

Liam: Just by being here..

Niall: *crawls in his lap*

Liam: *cuddles him*

Niall: *looks up at him* Li?

Liam: Hm?

Niall: Do me a favor...

Liam: Anything. *nuzzles his hair softly*

Niall: That... we will be together forever.. a--and that we will one day have a child and name it Cake...

Liam: *laughs a bit* Why 'Cake', love?

Niall: 'Cause I like cake...

Liam: *laughs but nods* Alright, 'Cake' then.

Zayn: I feel sorry for your child...

Niall: *throws a pillow at him* HUSH!

Liam: *chuckles wrapping his arms around him*

Niall: Cake... *falls asleep*

Liam: *shakes his head then kisses his forehead*

*The End*

2 comments:

  1. Hey im writing a story can you please please please check it out !! Xx :D and ps: my first ever attempt in writing soooo yeah byee!! And oh great story :D

    ReplyDelete