Monday, March 18, 2013

Supermarkets & Relationships


*Author's Note: This is a really old one shot. So we apologize for grammar and a lot of other things. We didn't know what to call it so the title is just a random name. - NiamLovers*

Niall: *runs into the room*

Liam: *napping on the couch*

Niall: *jumps in his lap*

Liam: *jumps a bit when he does; sighs with a sleepy smile seeing him* Hi there.

Niall: Lili... *tears falling*

Liam: *his smile drops; worried* What's wrong? *sits up a bit pulling him closer*

Niall: I---I went food shopping like I always do, only this time there was a new mananger there and...

Liam: What happened? Did he hurt you?

Niall: He touched.. *tears falling*

Liam: Touched what, love? *cuddles him* I'll kill him..

Niall: Down...

Liam: Down where..?

Niall: Y---You know... *points*

Liam: *growls pulling him closer protectively* I'm going to kill him...

Niall: I--I didn't cheat... I tried to push him away but i'm not strong..

Liam: I know, I know. *kisses his forehead* He's just a sick pervert...

Niall: I love you, Lili...

Liam: I love you too, Nini. *nuzzles his cheek*

Niall: I don't wanna go back...

Liam: You don't have to. I don't want you to unless i'm there with you.

Niall: Well... I forgot a few things, will you go with me tomorrow?...

Liam: Of course. *kisses his lips gently* Mine...

Niall: *blushes; burries his face in his chest*

Liam: *snuggles with him on the couch*

*The Next Morning*

Niall:*Gets up* Lili supermarket...

Liam: *yawns stretching* I'm up.

Niall:Who's driving

Liam: I will. *stands up slipping some pants on with a
tshirt*

Niall:*Smiles; Grabs his hand*

*At The Supermarket*

Manager:*Walks up* Aww, Look who's back. *reaches out to
grab Niall*

Niall:*Hides behind Liam; whimpers*

Liam: *growls* Leave him alone.

Manager:Can't, I want him.

Liam: Too bad, he's mine. Has been for 2 years. *hugging
Niall protectively*

Niall:*Nods*

Manager:*Shrugs* Like i care, All good things must end
sometime.

Liam: *glares at him* Just leave him the fuck alone and I
won't wreck your pretty little face. *takes Niall's hand*
Come on, Ni. *walks off to a random isle with him*

Niall:Lili...You cursed...

Liam: *sighs* I know... i'm sorry... I know you hate it
when I do.. I just don't want that guy trying to take you
away from me. I love and care about you...

Niall:Don't you know that could never happen?...

Liam: *shrugs* I know guys like that never give up..

Niall:Babe...I want you...

Liam: *smiles weakly at him intwining their fingers
together* Let's just get what we need and get out of here,
love.

Niall:*Nods; Grabs some stuff pays for it and leaves*
You mad at me?...

Liam: Why would I be mad at you?

Niall:*Shrugs*

Liam: *nuzzles the nape of his neck leaving soft kisses
on it*

Niall:I would never leave you...

Liam:I know...

Niall:Then why worry...

Liam: *sighs & kisses his cheek* I'm just being paranoid..

Niall:Well stopp. *Giggles*

Liam: *smiles wrapping an arm around him*

*They arrive home*

Harry:*Walks in seeing Niall asleep in Liams lap* AWW!!

Liam: Shh! Quiet...

Harry:How longs he been asleep?

Liam: Like... 10 minutes..

Harry:He's adorable.

Liam:*Nods*

Harry:Liam...I need daddy advice.

Liam:What about?

Harry:My crush..*Giggles; Covers mouth* Uhh..sorry.

Liam: *smiles* It's fine, but who iiisss it?

Harry:Louis..*Giggles again*

Liam: Awwwww. *smiles*

Niall:*Stirs*

Liam: *whispers* Crap..

Harry:What?

Niall:*Whimpers*

Liam: Ni...? *rubs his back*

Niall:*Opens eyes* Hmm?

Liam:You okay?

Niall:Sleepy...*Cuddles into Liam*

Liam: *smiles* Maybe we should get you into bed..

Niall:Finishing talking to Harry first..*Yawns*

Liam: *looks at Harry*

Harry:What do i do...

Liam: Maybe tell him how you feel?

Harry:Eleanor...

Liam: Right... *sighs* I really don't know then, mate.  Either tell him how you feel now or you'll never get a chance to. At least say you tried.

Harry:How did you get Niall?

Liam: Erm.. well I came straight forward and told him of my feelings for him. And it turned out he felt the same way so I guess it just happened..

Harry:How did you feel?

Liam: I was happy.. and relieved.

Harry:Did you kiss him?...

Liam: Erm... not exactly... we waited for the 1st date on that one..

Harry:*Smiles* Im gonna tell him

Liam:*Smiles* Good.

Harry:*Walks into Louis room; See's Eleanor there* Oh um...Hi

Eleanor:Hi Harry *Burries face in Louis chest*

Harry:*Growls*

Louis: Um, hey. *smiles at him* What's up?

Harry:*Bites lip* Come here Louis.

Louis: *notices him biting his lip; sets Eleanor down* I'll be right back, love. *gets up grabbing Harry's wrist & shuts the door when they're out of the room* Are you okay, Haz?

Harry:No..I hate that bitch touching you *Growls again*

Louis: Hey.. that "bitch" happens to be my girlfriend.

Harry:I know..But what if i was your boyfriend? *Smiles*

Louis: *confused* W-what?

Harry:I want you to be my boyfriend.

Louis: Are you high or something?

Harry:*Tears form* I knew i shouldn't have told you...

Louis: *sighs* Harr-

Harry:No i get it...

Louis: I didn't mean to say what I did, okay? I was
just shocked 'cause I didn't know you liked me that way..

Harry:I have for awhile...I don't like you holding her...
*Looks down*

Louis: *mutters* I was trying to get over you and now this happens..

Harry:*Pulls Louis close* I don't want you to get over me...

Louis:*Looks at him*

Harry:I want you to be mine..*Smiles* Get rid of the slut..

Louis: But... it wouldn't be fair to Eleanor...

Harry:Fuck Eleanor..*Nuzzles his neck*

Louis:But-

Harry:*Crashes his lips on him*

Louis: *shocked but kisses him back; his eyes shut*

Harry:*Wraps arms around his waist*

Louis: *wraps his arms around his neck being pulled
closer; runs his fingers through his hair*

Harry:*Pulls away; moves a strand of hair out of his face*

Louis: *feels himself blush a bit*

Harry:Be my adorable Uke *Smiles*

Louis: O-okay...

Harry:*Kisses his cheek; holds him closer*

Eleanor:*Walks out* Baby?

Louis: *flinches hearing her; turns around; smiles nervously* Uh.. h-hi..

Harry:*Runs fingers through his hair* Relax angel, you're gonna stress yourself.

Eleanor:Uhh..What's going on?

Louis: *sighs leaning back on Harry a bit* I can't do this anymore, Eleanor...

Eleanor:Why?

Louis: I really thought you could help me get over Harry but.. *looks at Harry* I couldn't...

Harry: Mine.. *nuzzles his neck*

Eleanor:But your dominant..

Louis: *shrugs* With Harry it's different.. *smiles when he nuzzles him again*

Eleanor: How?

Louis: I don't know how to explain it...

Eleanor: Are you dominant with him?

Louis: Not really...

Harry: I am *Smirks*

Louis: Hush.. *playfully bites a spot on his neck*

Harry:*Smiles*

Eleanor: Louis.. friends?

Louis: Of course. *smiles at her*

Eleanor:*Smiles* Your very lucky Harry.

Harry:Believe me i know i am.

Louis: *nuzzles Harry's cheek*

Harry:*Smiles*

*With Niam*

Niall:*Yawns*

Liam: Let's get you to bed, sweet pea. *picks him up & they go into their room; lays him down & crawls in next to him*

Niall:Lili?...

Liam:Hm?

Niall:Do you think Louis likes Harry back?..

Liam: Honestly? Yeah. But he cares too much about Eleanor..

Niall:But i want them happy like us...

Liam: I'm sure they will be. *kisses his forehead* Now go to sleep.

Niall: Worried..

Liam: You don't have to worry about it. I'm sure they'll work everything out. *nuzzles his cheek*

Niall:But you know i do...

Liam: I know, love.

Niall:Why do i care so much...

Liam: Because you can feel.

Niall:What would you do if you didn't have me...

Liam: I would probably go insane... why?

Niall:That's how Harry feels

Liam: *sighs* Niall..

Niall:Hmm...

Liam: Why are so worked up over this? I'm sure they'll be fine. Who knows, maybe they're together now.

Niall:*Sighs* Because i used to be like Harry okay?.,..

Liam: *kisses him softly & cuddles him* Okay..

Niall:*Burries face in his chest*

Liam: *rubs his back nuzzling his hair*

Niall:Im stressed...

Liam: Relax, babe. *massages his shoulders a bit*

Niall:*Whimpers*

Liam: *snuggles into his back resting his chin on his shoulder*
You don't like that?

Niall:I do..Im just really stressed...

Liam: *leaves a trail of kisses down his spine* Is it about
something besides Haz & Lou?

Niall:*Nods*

Liam: Tell me? You know how worried I get over you...

Niall:I had a nightmare about the manager...

Liam: He's not going to hurt you baby.. not while i'm here.
*kisses his forehead*

Niall:I know..*Snuggles into him*

Liam: *nuzzles his hair again*

Niall:I love you...

Liam: I love you too.

Niall:He still works there...

Liam: The only thing you can do is either call the police
or put a complaint.

Niall:W--Will you go with me?..

Liam:Of course.

Niall:*Gets up; Gets dressed* You driving to the police or me?..

Liam: *gets up* I'll drive.

Niall:Im nervous Lili...

Liam: I'll be with you the whole time, love.

Niall:Promise?

Liam: I promise, baby. *kisses him softly cupping his chin a bit*

Niall:*Blushes*

Liam: *wraps an arm around his shoulders & they left their flat*

*At the station*

Police:So your saying you were touched?

Niall:*Nods*

Police:By the manager at a supermarket?

Niall:Yes...

Police:*Looks at Liam* It's his word against the guys..

Liam: You gotta be kidding me...

Police:Show me the proof ill show the guy the jail.

Liam: What about the security cameras at the market? They've
got to atleast possibly got it on camera.

Niall:Uh babe...I--I was in the bathroom....

Liam: *sighs wrapping his arms around him protectively* I know
that touched you... I'm not letting him get away with it...

Police:What are you gonna do sir?

Liam: I'll do whatever it takes to prove he's not innocent.

Police:Do a set up

Liam: How..?

Police:Send Niall there himself.

Liam: How does this work though? We gotta have proof..

Police:We will be watching from a secret room.

Niall:Lili..*Whimpers*

Liam: *turns to Niall* Nini... I want you to do this for me,
okay? They won't let him hurt you.. we'll be there the whole
time...

Niall:B--But...He'll touch me again...

Liam: He won't ever touch you again after this, I promise you that...

Niall:*Whimpers* I--I guess...

Liam: *hugs him tight*

Police:Were going right now.

Niall:R--Right now?...

Liam: Baby, it'll be quick. Then we can go home and you never
have to see him again...

Niall:Okay... *Nods*

*They arrive*

Niall:*Walks in*

Manager:You alone cutie?

Niall:*Nods slowly*

Manager:*Pulls him close; Touches him all over*

Niall:*Whimpers; Tries to push him off*

Liam: *runs in with the police; grabs Niall pushing the guy off
& pulling him close to his chest* Keep your filthy hands off my
boyfriend!

Niall:*Whimpering*

Police:*Takes out handcuffs* You have the right to remain silent
anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law
you have a right to an attorney if you can not afford  one one will
be provided for you

Liam: *hugs Niall closer to him; kisses his head* You never
have to see him around here again.. I promise you..

Niall:He touched...

Liam: Shhh, baby... he won't be able to anything anymore...

Niall:*Burries face in his chest*

Liam: *kisses his head when the officers passed by with the manager*

Niall:Home...

Liam: Come on baby... *takes him home*

*At home*

Harry:*Holding Louis; Pokes his cheek*

Louis: *was lost in thought; blinks his eyes coming back to
reality; looks at Harry*

Harry:What's wrong angel?

Louis: You poked my cheek...

Harry:Yeah and?

Louis: *playfully bites his finger*

Harry:Hey! Your uke, Not seme.

Louis: *sticks his tongue out at him*

Harry:*Pouts*

Louis: *giggles & kisses down his jaw line*

Harry:Buttface.

Louis: *mumbles something while still kissing down his jaw*

Harry:What?...

Louis: *goes up to his mouth kissing him softly then pulling
away with a smile* I said you're my seme no matter what

Harry:Then let me act like it..

Louis: *sighs laying his head on his shoulder* Fiiiine, Mr. Cranky.

Harry:*Nuzzles his neck* Your so cute.

Louis: *smiles* So are you..

Harry:Im hot, Psh.

Louis: *smirks* Yep.

Harry:Really?..

Louis: *nods kissing his cheek*

Harry:I was kidding...

Louis: Still. You are hot. *smiles*

Harry:*Blushes; Hides face in Louis chest*

Louis: *smirks* And I thought I was suppose to be the uke...

Harry:You are! *Blushing*

Louis: Well if I remember, ukes only blush. *nuzzles his cheek*

Harry:Not true! *Giggles*

Louis: *smiles* Love youuu.

Harry:Im the seme...*Whines*

Louis: *laughs* Then act like it.

Harry:*Kisses his neck* Mine.

Louis: *bites his lip when he passes over his sweet spot*

Harry:What happend cutie?

Louis: Y-you passed over a specific spot on my neck and yeah..

Harry:*Smirks* Sweet spot?

Louis:Maybe...

Harry:*Kisses all over his neck looking for it*

Louis: Hey! *pouts*

Harry:Show me where it is then little Uke.

Louis: 1. I'm not little & 2. Nevah!!

Harry:*Kisses more on his neck trying to find it; Comes to a
spot on his neck kisses it*

Louis: *squirms a bit biting his lip*

Harry:That it cutie? *Kisses it again*

Louis: *trying to hold it in but moans a bit; whines* Harreh!

Harry:Who's the uke?

Louis: *sighs* Me..

Harry:*Kisses the spot again*

Louis: *squirms moaning again*

Harry:*Smiles* I win.

Louis: *glares at him; huffs* Unfair.

Harry:Lifes unfair boo.

Louis: *gets into his lap & playfully straddles him; smiles innocently*

Harry:Whatcha doing?

Louis: Straddeling you. *nips at his neck*

Harry:Why is that?

Louis: 'Cause I want to. *licks a spot on his neck playfully*

Harry:*Groans*

Louis: *smiles innocently* What?

Harry:Nothing *Smiles*

Louis: *leaves a kiss on the same spot then nips it*

Harry:*Bites lip* Noo.

Louis: *giggles & nips at it more*

Harry:*Moans*

Louis: *smiles against his skin then leaves a love bite on it*

Harry:*Pouts* Jerk.

Louis: *laughs & snuggles into him* Love you too.

Harry:*Wraps arms around him*

Louis:*Smiles*

*with Niam*

Niall:*Falls asleep in the car*

Liam: *driving; looks at him with a small smile; looks back at
the road; arrives at their flat* Baby? We're home..

Niall:*Snoring*

Liam: *rolls his eyes with a smile; picks him up & goes up to
their flat; lays him down on the bed tucking him in a bit*

Harry:*walks in* Someones sleepy.

Liam: *chuckles* Yeah... so how did everything with Lou go?

Harry:*Smiles* My uke? He's sleeping.

Liam: *smiles then smirks seeing the love bite that Louis left* I see he left something on you..

Harry:*Shrugs* After i found his sweet spot

Liam: *laughs* Right...

Harry:Oh please like you haven't found Nialls.

Liam: Sadly, I know it by heart.

Harry:Why sadly?

Liam: I just don't wanna be found as a creeper for knowing where it is.

Harry:*Shrugs* I know Louis. Im proud of it *Laughs* You should
be proud to, Makes them go insane.

Liam: *laughs* Yeah. I love teasing him with it

Harry:Who's seme in your relationship? I have to fight with Louis
for my right to be seme *Smiles*

Liam: I'm the Seme. *smiles* He's just too precious to fight
with. He'll always be my little Uke.

Harry:*Pouts* WHY CAN'T LOUIS BE MY LITTLE UKE!

Liam: Shh! Niall is sleeping, and maybe you both like control.
The uke can have a bit of dominance in the relationship too.

Harry: Does Niall?

Liam: *nods* He's scary like a baby penguin.

Harry:Niall dominates? *eyes widen*

Liam: Sometimes. When he's really flustered.

Harry:And you let him?

Liam: Most of the time. Sometimes I fight for it but I usually
just let him win. You should just let them do what they want.

Harry:What happens if you don't?

Liam: Well.. if I don't let him win, he'll just pout around for a bit but I just keep nuzzling him and he gets over it. He knows he can't always win.

Harry:So since Louis won this time can i win next?...

Liam: *shrugs* Depends on their mood. If he feels dominant the day or just lazy.

Harry:*Nods and walks out*

Niall:*Wakes up; Rubs eyes*

Liam: *smiles then sits on the bed* Have a nice little nap?

Niall:*Crawls on top of him* Yess.

Liam: *kisses his cheek* Good.

Niall:*Growls* Wanna know what i dreamt about?

Liam: Hm?

Niall:You, On my bed *Smirks* Me on top.

Liam: *laughs; smiles* Oh really?

Niall:Your my bitch tonight *Smirking*

Liam: *laughs* Okay then.

Niall:I can? *Smiles*

Liam: Sure, baby. *kisses his lips softly*

Niall:*Deepens; Pushes him back*

Liam: *falls back on the bed with him on top; balances himself
on his elbows while kissing him*

Niall:*Pulls away; Giggles*

Harry:*Knocks on the door* Oh and Liam--Um..Did i come in at the wrong time?

Liam: Erm.. maybe just a bit...

Harry:Liam i thought you were seme *Wiggles eyebrows*

Niall:*Growls*

Liam: I can't always be seme when this little cutie over here always wants dominance. *nuzzles Niall's cheek*

Niall:*Whimpers*

Liam: What's wrong baby?

Niall:Hurts...

Liam: Aw.. *snuggles him* Maybe Harry should leave...?

Harry:HEY!

Niall:*Nods*

Liam: *laughs* Harry.. could you please?..

Harry:*Sighs;Walks out*

Niall:*Pouting*

Liam: *smiles at him* Yes?

Niall:*Growls* You. Now.

Liam: Then take me, babe.

Niall:*Pushes him back on the bed; Kisses along his neck*

Liam: *moans a bit when he passes along his sweet spot*

Niall:*Smirks* I've been looking for that.

Liam: *laughs a bit* I'm sure you have.

Niall:*Kisses the spot again* It's only fair since you know mine.

Liam: *moans a bit more; smiles at him* True...

Niall:*Tugs at the end of his shirt*

Liam: *slips his shirt off then kisses him again*

Niall:*Deepens; Runs fingers along his abs*

Liam: *grunts a bit deepening the kiss more with a bit of passion*

Niall:*Pulls away; Smirks*

Liam: *pouts* Why'd you stop?

Niall:Cause this is better. *Leans down; Starts kissing along his abs*

Liam: *bites his lip; mutters* Fuck...

Niall:*Smiles* Is there a problem with this?

Liam: N-no...

Niall:*Plays with the button of his pants*

Liam: *grunts again* Ni..

Niall:Yes?

Liam: S-stop teasing me..

Niall:How am i teasing you? *Smirks*

Liam: You know how. *gives him a look*

Niall:*Undoes the button;Smiles*

Liam: *leans his head back a bit trying to control his breathing*

Niall:*Pulls his pants down* Relax babe. *Strokes his cheek*

Liam: Do you have any idea what you do to me?

Niall:No *Smiles* Why don't you tell me.

Liam: *shakes his head at him with a smile* You're so lucky you're adorable...

Niall:*Giggles; Kisses his sweet spot again* I love being a tease

Liam: *moans* Fuck Ni.. *grabs the back of his neck & smashes their
lips together while pulling Niall onto him*

Niall:*Deepens; Grabs at the waistband of his underwear*

Liam: *moans against his lips pulling him closer a bit; tugs at
the hem of his shirt*

Niall:Nope *Folds arms*

Liam: *groans and pouts at him* Pleeeeeaseee Nini?

Niall:Why? *Smiles*

Liam: Because... *kisses his neck a bit* You're beautiful and I want to see that gorgeous body of yours.

Niall:*Smiles; Lifts arms*

Liam: *slips his shirt off carefully then kisses him and roams his
hand around his chest*

Niall:*Moans* Lili i was suppose to controlll.

Liam: Then take control babe. *winks at him*

Niall:*Nips at his neck; Yanks down the underwear*

Liam: *moans a bit more from the nipping* Jesus Niall...

Niall:Yes? *Smiles*

Liam: Stop being such a tease... *kisses him*

Niall:*Deepens then pulls away; Lays down and pulls Liam on top of him*

Liam: *kisses down his neck nipping at his skin; plays with the
strings on his sweatpants*

Niall:*Smirks* Should i leave them on or off?

Liam: Please take them off...

Niall:*Nods; Yanks them off*

Liam: *smiles softly leaving kisses down his chest*

Niall:*Groans*

Liam: *leaves a trail of kisses down to the brim of his boxers
then looks up at Niall*

Niall:*Grabs at his hair*

Liam: ..what?

Niall:Moreee. *Groans*

Liam: *smirks; plays with the brim of his boxers*

Niall:Lili...*Moans*

Liam: *laughs then pulls down his boxers*

Niall:*Lifts Liams Legs* DO I GET TO TOP TONIGHT?! *Smiles*

Liam: *laughs* If you want to be, love.

Niall:But you always topped...Which means your a virgin which
means it'll hurt

Liam: You don't remember that one night do you?

Niall:*Wrinkles nose in confusion* Huh..

Liam: You've topped me once.. but you were really drunk so I just went along with it..

Niall:*Tears form* Was i rough?

Liam: No, you were patient and gentle. *kisses his nose*

Niall:I never am when im drunk...You promise?...

Liam: I promise, baby.

Niall: I streched you?..

Liam: I'm pretty sure you did..

Niall:*Nods and grabs the lube; Slowly spreads it on himself and
lifts Liams legs up* You sure your ready?...

Liam: I'm positive.

Niall:*Inserts into him slowly* Tell me if it hurts..

Liam: *groans a bit* I'm fine.. keep going..

Niall:You don't sound fine...

Liam: Babe, i'm fine. I promise.

Niall:*Pushes in more* Babe?..You sure?...

Liam: *bites his lip* I'm sure.

Niall:*Nods; Starts going at a slow pace*

Liam: *leans into him a bit more so he rest the back of his head on
Niall's shoulder*

Niall:You okay Lili?

Liam: *nods looking at him* I just wanted to see your beautiful
face...

Niall:*Smiles; Kisses the top of his head and starts going a
little faster paced*

Liam: *breath hitches; lets out a soft moan*

Niall:Don't hide your moans from me.

Liam: I'm not. *looks at him then lays his head back shutting his
eyes*

Niall:*Softly moans* You look so sexy...

Liam: *moans again* You're bloody gorgeous.

Niall:*Smiles; Goes faster paced and moans* God damn.

Liam: Fuck... *moans*

Niall:Baby, Your hard *Smirks*

Liam: Who wouldn't be when they have you here? *kisses his cheek
then moans more*

Niall:Hmm...Harry, Louis, Zayn *Giggles*

Liam: Oh hush. *kisses his lips*

Niall:*Pulls away* Nope, We gotta finish first *Smiles*

Liam: *rolls his eyes then moans when he started going faster*

Niall:*Moans* Baby *Leans over and whispers in his ear; Im close*

Liam: *moans* Me too...

Niall:*Smiles*

Liam: *bites his lip* Fuck.. *moans a bit louder*

Niall:Your moans are sexy you know that?

Liam: Only you can unleash them. *nuzzles his nose in Niall's neck*

Niall:No one else?

Liam: No one. *kisses his cheek; moans* Crap... i'm so close...

Niall:*Smiles* Come on baby. Do it for me

Liam: *moans a bit louder*

Niall:You can do it *Nibbles at his ear*

Liam: *moans* I... *feels himself come;groans*

Niall:*Pulls out;Whimpers*

Liam: Need help, love?

Niall:*Whimpers; Nods*

Liam: *goes down & sucks on him*

Niall:*Groans* Babyyy.

Liam: *goes deeper*

Niall:Fasterrr. *Grabs onto his hair*

Liam: *starts going faster; groans from the tug of his
hair*

Niall:*Moans* Baby im gonna cum...

Liam: *makes the pace of it a bit more faster; swirls his
tongue around him*

Niall:*Cums;Groaning*

Liam: *swallows it then pulls away panting from the jaw work; kisses him passionately then rolls to the side of him*

Niall:*Snuggles into him; Panting* That was amazing...

Liam: *nods wrapping an arm around his waist* Yeah.. *kisses his forehead*

Niall:Was i gentle enough?...*concerned*

Liam: *nods laying his head on Niall's head* You were, baby. Don't worry.

Niall:*nods; Burries face in his chest* Sleepy...

Liam: Go to sleep then... *burries his nose in his hair*

Niall:*Yawns and falls asleep*

Harry:*Knocks on the door* Next time you two do it, BE QUIETER!

Niall:*Whimpers* Make Harry shut up...

Liam: *rolls his eyes* Shut up Harry! It's not like you
and Louis would be ANY quieter.

Harry:WE ARE!

Niall:Lili...Sleep...*Whimpers*

Liam: *sighs* Please just go away Harry!

Niall:*Snuggles into Liam*

Liam: *kisses his cheek*

Niall:*Blushes* Why do you have to be so sweet..

Liam: *shrugs resting his chin on his shoulder* I don't know... I guess it comes naturally.

Niall:Concieted much? *Laughs*

Liam: *smiles then kisses under his earlobe* I was joking.

Niall:*Hides face* Why do i have to be such a uke...

Liam: You're an adorable uke. I love that about you.

Niall:Why can't i be seme? *Pouts*

Liam: Babe, ukes sometimes dominante.

Niall:I like dominating!

Liam: *laughs* Okay, then.

Niall:So do you *Sticks tongue out*

Liam: We both like dominanting. *kisses his tongue playfully*

Niall:*Pouts*

Liam: *smiles* What?

Niall:Meanie.

Liam: *laughs & kisses down his neck* You're adorkable.

Niall:Your a butt face.

Liam: Pshht, I don't have a butt on my face. Plus if I did it
wouldn't look attractive.

Niall:You'd still be hot if you had your ass on your face. *Laughs*

Liam: *stops kissing down his neck & looks up at him* Oh really?

Niall:*Nods*

Liam: *pulls him onto his lap snuggling him*

Niall:*Falls asleep*

Liam: *smiles & falls asleep in his arms*

*Next morning*

Harry:Angel wake up

Louis: *snuggled into his chest; wrinkles his nose* Sleep...

Harry:*Shakes head; Pokes his cheek*

Louis: *swats at his hand; yawns & opens his eyes meeting his*

Harry:Morning cutie.

Louis: *smiles* Morning.

Harry:*Kisses his neck*

Louis: *looks at him* What you doing?

Harry:Kissing your neck *Smiles*

Louis: *pouts playfully* So you love my neck more than my lips?

Harry:No silly, but usually peoples necks is their turn on point
*Winks*

Louis: *huffs* Noooo.

Harry:Why not?

Louis: I don't wanna be turned on. *pouts*

Harry:Too bad *Kisses his neck*

Louis: *whines; squirms when he passes over his sweet spot*

Harry:*Kisses ths spot* This spot? *Smiles*

Louis: *biting his lip feeling himslf moan* Hazzaaaaa.

Harry:Yes?

Louis: *bites his neck*

Harry:*Growls* Oww!

Louis: *sticks his tongue out at him playfully & crawls under the
covers*

Harry:Boo...I won't hurt you...

Louis: *pops his head out* I know.

Harry:Then come here...

Louis: *shakes his head hiding back in*

Harry:*Whimpers* Why..

Louis: *grabs his foot pulling him in; crawling ontop of him;
smiles* Hi.

Harry:*Pouts* Im top..

Louis: *giggles* Then take top.

Harry:*Crawls on top; Tugs at his shirt*

Louis: *folds arms*

Harry:*Pouts*

Louis: What's the magic woooord?

Harry:OFF!

Louis: *shakes his head giggling* Nooooo.

Harry:PLEASE!

Louis: Sheesh, took you long enough. *unfolds his arms*

Harry:*Lifts the shirt up; Rubs his abs deperate*

Louis; *moans a bit then nibbles at Harry's neck*

Harry::Louisss, You have no idea how hot you aree.

Louis: Oh really? *nips at his sweet spot*

Harry:*Moans* God damn

Louis: *laughs & nips at it some more*

Harry:*unties his sweatpants* lift your bum so i can get them off

Louis: *lifts himself up; nips at his spot & leaves another love
bite*

Harry:Jerk! *Laughs; Tugs his pants down*

Louis: Hush! *wiggles his sweatpants off his ankles then tugs at
Harry's shirt; pouts* Off...

Harry:*folds arms* whats the magic worrddd.

Louis: Pweaaase???

Harry:*Unfolds arms*

Louis: *pulls the shirt off & leaves kisses down his chest*

Harry:*Grunts* Boooo.

Louis:Hmm?

Harry:Don't tease!

Louis: *smiles at him* I wouldn't dare. *tugs at his pants*

Harry:*Groans*

Louis: *pouts* Offffffffff.

Harry:Whyyy?

Louis: I don't want you to have your pants on...

Harry:*Lifts up* Go ahead

Louis: *pulls his pants down*

Harry:Now don't tease me...

Louis: Fine. *kisses him*

Harry:*Deepens; Pulls him close*

Louis: *sets his hand on his chest*

Harry:*Pulls away* Baby...Are you sure your ready..

Louis: *nods* If you're ready, i'm ready...

Harry:I don't wanna rush you...

Louis: You're not rushing me. *pecks his lips* I promise.

Harry:It's gonna hurt...

Louis: I'll be okay.

Harry:You sure?...

Louis:I'm sure.

Harry:*Tugs at his boxers*

Louis: *lets him slip them off*

Harry:*Lifts his legs up* Your sure?..

Louis: *nods*

Harry:*Takes off boxers* Positive?

Louis: *sighs* I'm bloody positive, now just do me.

Harry:*Inserts slowly* Baby does it hurt?

Louis: *biting his lip* No...

Harry:Lies. *Stops*

Louis: Harry, it's fine. Keep going..

Harry:*Shakes head* Adjust first..

Louis: *sighs* Harry, it doesn't hurt that much.

Harry:*Moves a little*

Louis: *bites his lip leaning his head back a little*

Harry:*Reaches up and strokes his cheek* Relax...*Moves in a
little more*

Louis: *grunts a bit in response*

Harry:*Starts going at a slow pace*

Louis: *intwines their fingers together*

Harry:You alright?...

Louis:*Nods*

Harry:*Goes a little faster* Tell me if it hurts...

Louis: *moans softly*

Harry:Don't hide your sounds from me.

Louis: I'm noooot. *pouts*

Harry:Your being quiet about it *Nuzzles his neck*

Louis: *grunts* Are not.

Harry:Are too*Goes in and out faster*

Louis: *moans* God damn, Haz...

Harry:*Stops* Yes? *laughs*

Louis: *whines* Don't stop...

Harry:Why not?

Louis: *pouts* I like it...

Harry:*Starts moving again*

Louis: *swallows hard from it all; moans a little bit & burries his face in Harry's neck*

Harry:*Panting* You close?

Louis: *nods*

Harry:*Moans quietly*

Louis: You don't have to moan so quietly...

Harry:My moans are hideous...

Louis: No.. *kisses his jaw* They're beautiful.

Harry:*Moans again* B--better?...

Louis: Gorgeous... *kisses down his neck; moans more*

Harry:*Panting* you first..

Louis: *biting his lip*

Harry:*Keeps going*

Louis: *moans shutting his eyes* F-fuck..

Harry:What angel? *smiles*

Louis: So close...

Harry:*Nuzzles his neck*

Louis: *panting; nuzzles his cheek & shivers when he comes*

Harry:*Moans and cums along with him*

Louis: *pulls himself off of Harry then lays down on the bed on
his back; pants trying to regain his breath*

Harry:*Lays next to him* Did i hurt you?...

Louis: *shakes his head & snuggles into his chest*

Harry:Your so cute..*Runs fingers through his hair*

Louis: *smiles then looks up at him* You're beautiful. And I
need to breath. *pokes his head out of the covers*

Harry:*Smiles*

Louis: *lowers the blanket to his waist so Harry could breathe; snuggles into him*

Harry:Tired? *Smiling*

Louis: *nods* It was all worth it though.

Harry:Go sleep. *Nuzzles his neck*

Louis: *nods & shuts his eyes; falls asleep moments later*


*The End*

No comments:

Post a Comment