Thursday, February 21, 2013

Maybe This Christmas


*Author's Note: We just wrote this and we hope you like it!*


Niall: *walks downstairs; sighs*

Louis: *talking on the phone* Yeah, i'll tell him. Thanks. Happy Holidays to you too, bye. *hangs up*

Niall: Who was it?..

Louis: Zayn. *smiles softly* Want some breakfast?

Niall: Not really that hungry, Lou...

Louis: Ni.. you haven't been eating that much since... *sighs* you know.. and it's worrying me..

Niall: It's just not the same...

Louis: I know... but don't you think he'd wanna see you happy? It'll be a year tomorrow...

Niall: P--please don't remind me...

Louis: S-sorry.. *looks down*

Niall: I know I shouldn't be this upset.... I mean, he is your brother and just my boyfriend....

Louis: But you cared about him, I know... everybody did. It wasn't fair what happened to him.. *tears up*

Niall: *runs over and hugs him* I--I'm sorry you lost your other half... in a way, I did too...

Louis: *smiles sadly sniffling; wipes at his eyes hugging him back* I promised him I wouldn't cry on our birthday.. it's hard though...

Niall: Look it at this way... you're gonna get through this and find someone to love and cuddle and kiss and shit...

Louis: *swallows hard looking down* Yeah..

Niall: While i'll... never have anyone. Think about it, I lost the love of my life...

Louis: Ni, you'll find someone. How about Amy?

Niall: She's not... *sighs* Liam...

Louis: But Liam would want you happy.

Niall: I know he would but... I can't...

Louis: Too soon?

Niall: Way too soon...

Louis: If you say so.. but i'm going to a christmas party at Harry's later tonight.. you should come.

Niall: Just to sit there miserably?

Louis: *sighs* If you change your mind here's the invite. *hands him it* I'm going over to a friend's right now. I really hope you change your mind though...

Niall: Yeah, thanks... *runs upstairs throwing himself on the bed*

Louis: *sighs grabbing his coat and leaving*

Niall: *tears fall freely* Lili... why...?

Liam: *appears even though he can't see or hear him; kneels down to him looking at him sadly* Baby, please don't cry...

Niall: *burries face in his pillow* It's not fair.... everyone around me has someone! A--and you left me...

Liam: *sighs looking down*

Niall: *curls into a ball falling asleep with tears in his eyes*

Liam: *lets some tears fall* I love you so much, Niall...

Niall: *whimpers* Lili don't go!

Liam: *whispers  running some fingers through his hair* Wake up... *fades away as he woke up*

Niall: *rubs his eyes;looks at the party paper* Maybe i should go...*dials Louis*

Louis: *laughing while talking to one of his friends; hears his phone ring* Oh hold on, it's Niall. *gets up answering* Hello?

Niall: I woke up from a bad dream instantly for some reason and...i wanna come to the party.

Louis: *smiles* That's great! About the party thing.. not the bad dream but erm.. all the information's on the card so yeah.

Niall: Can you come pick me up? This house is starting to creep me out

Louis: Uh, sure. I'll be there in 5 minutes.

Niall: *nods and hangs up* Well Liam you're coming with me. *takes the picture of him and Liam out the drawer putting it into his wallet* I can't do this without you.

*5 Minutes Later*  

Louis: *arrives in the front, honks his horn*

Niall: *runs out*

Louis: *looks at him curiously as he buckled up* You alright?

Niall: I--i took the picture out of the drawer...the one i swore i'd never look at again...

Louis: *sighs* Oh Niall..

Niall: I needed him with me though...

Louis: I know.. *drives off*

*at the party* 

Niall: *sits on a chair in the corner;watches all the couples 
walking by*

Louis: *sneaks up behind Harry wrapping his arms arund his waist*

Harry:*smiles* Hi love.

Louis: *smiles* Hey. How's the eggnog?

Harry: great tasting. 

Niall: It looks like drool...

Louis: *looks at Niall* Hush, leprechaun.

Niall: Okay..*looks down at the floor*

Louis: *sighs detaching himself from Harry; kneels down to him* Don't be sad.. please.. be happy for him..

Niall: It's not that simple...he's my soulmate...

Louis: I know that...

Niall: *brings his knees up to his chest*

Louis: Niall...

Niall: Just go hang out with Harry..

Louis: Plea-

Niall: Go, or i will.

Louis: *shakes his head* You're not the only one suffering here, 
Niall. Everyone's trying to move on but you. *gets up walking 
away*

Niall: *burries face in his knees as tears fall* Thanks a lot Lou..

*With Liam*  

Liam: *in the attic of their old house; takes out a piece of paper writing down a simple note*

Dear Santa,

my wish is to have one more night with him.

Liam

Liam: *glances at an old newspaper clipping in one of the many boxes: Christmas Car Accident Leaves Man Dead; sighs folding the note then slowly disappearing*

*at the party* 

Niall: *swallows hard* i--im sorry Lou...im sorry i can't move on...im sorry im being an attention whore im just sorry.

*It starts snowing outside*

Niall: *gets up and looks out the window*

Liam: *emerges from the shadows of the small dance patio* 

Niall: *eyes widen; rubs his eyes to make sure he's really there*

Liam: *smiles softly at him*

Niall: *runs as fast as he can outside and burries face in his 
neck*

Liam: *hugs him tightly*

Niall: *whimpers* L--louis hates me....

Liam: Shhh, no he doesn't, baby..

Niall: He's mad because i can't move on..b--but i love you....

Liam: I know, baby. But you have to.. if not for me, for yourself.
I want to see you happy, smiling, laughing at jokes. Having fun 
and eating with that apeptite i've adored for years.

Niall: What about when i die though...i--if i have someone else 
you'll be there too and...then what? you'll both want me...

Liam: If you're happy, i'm happy. Always remember that. No 
matter what happens.. you'll always have me.

Niall: But no one can make me feel the way you do....

Liam: You don't have to find someone else. Just live and be happy.
 Don't let my death keep you from having fun or being happy. That's all I ask from you. I wanted to make your holiday memorable this year.. just so you know you're never alone.. 
i'm always with you. *kisses his forehead*

Niall: So if I stay single and wait for you... i--is that okay?

Liam: *nods* Of course, baby. I just want you happy. Whatever makes you happy, do it.

Niall: You are and always will be my soulmate...

Liam: As you will be mines

Niall: Can we have one more night where we pretend you're still here?..

Liam: *nods* Right here, right now.

Niall: *lays head on his shoulder wrapping his arms around his neck;sniffles*

Liam: *slowly rocks to the melody of the music with his arms around him; hums softly along*

Niall: I love when you sing...

Liam: *smiles looking down at him; kisses his nose*

Niall: *blushes* I used to love to sing...

Liam: Then why don't you do it now?

Niall: Do you not remember who I used to sing with?...

Liam: I remember, baby. But don't let me keep you from your 
passion. You have a beautiful voice.

Niall: It doesn't sound as great without you...remember, we were gonna do x-factor together...

Liam: I know, love bug. Your voice is amazing on it's own. You 
shouldn't be afraid. You are braver than you believe, stronger 
than you seem and smarter than you think

Niall: Will i ever see you again?...

Liam: In years' time, baby. Live your life to the fullest.

Niall: B--but this is the only holiday?

Liam: You'll always still have a piece of me. Right here. 
*takes off his necklace putting it on him* I'm always with you. 
This is the only time you'll see me but I promise you i'll always 
be looking down on you.

Niall: How am i gonna explain how i got the necklace?

Liam: You don't have to explain. Only Louis would understand.

Niall: D--do you think he'll forgive me?...

Liam: There's nothing to forgive.

Niall: *sighs* Can we please have one more dance?...pretending we lived to see our wedding..

Liam: *nods & twirls him around once drawing him close*

Niall: *lays head on his shoulder*

Louis: *peers out the window; furrows his eyebrows in confusion seeing Niall dancing by himself* What is that boy doing...?

Harry: *looks out himself* Maybe...someone came to visit him  to make his holiday better *smiles*

Louis: *looks at him confused but looks back out* Yeah, maybe...

Niall: *throws his head back and laughs* 

Harry: He looks really happy.

Louis: *nods* He does.  

Liam: *twirls him again smiling*

Niall: How long are you here for?..

Liam: Until midnight.

Niall: Right.*smiles* But you aren't really leaving...

Liam: *nods* Exactly. I'm always in your heart.

Niall: No..you'll be here, i just wont see you.

Liam: That too. *kisses his cheek*

Niall: You mister better tuck me in everynight

Liam: *smiles* I will.

Niall: You made my holiday so much better...

Liam: Im glad.

Niall: You'll be there when im dying right?...

Liam: *nods* Yes, love.

Niall: Wait...but i'll be old.

Liam: Hush, you'll still be beautiful.

Niall: Will i look old when i come to heaven, also...do me one favor, visit your brother...he's heartbroken you're gone

Liam: *shrugs* People's ages change when they come. And I will.

Niall: *smiles* Good...you know what i find amazing, we've been dancing for 20 minutes and i have yet to get a kiss.

Liam: *laughs* Then come here. *kisses him softly*

Niall: *deepens*

Liam: *pulls him closer*

Niall: *pulls away a few minutes later;hears it hit midnight and pouts*

Liam: Don't pout, baby..

Niall: *sighs* I know, i know just promise me you'll spend a day with louis...

Liam: *nods* I promise.

Niall: *nods* I'll see you...later on in life..*tears form*

Liam: *cups his face* I love you.

Niall: I--I love you too.. *sniffles*

Liam: *kisses him softly once more*

Niall: *kisses back before seeing him dissapear;walks back upstairs holding the necklace between his fingers*

Louis: *walks over to him* Hey...

Niall: *looks up at him* Im sorry..

Louis: *sighs* No, i'm sorry. I shouldn't have been tough on you..

Niall: I told Liam to spend the day with you one day...

Louis: What do you-

Niall: He came to be see me tonight...and he gave me his necklace... *points to the necklace around his neck* instead of being selfish and asking for one more day with him I told him to go see you...

Louis: But how....

Niall: *shrugs* b--but he's gonna be only visible to you...so you will think your going crazy but you arent...

Louis: Okay...

Niall: I got to hear him sing again..*smiles* a--and he danced with me and kissed me and..*blushes*

Louis: *smiles* That's good. He made your holidays special, huh?

Niall: It's the first time i've been truly happy in a year...

Louis: *nods*

Niall: Liam promised he would go see you...

Louis: When?

Niall: When he can, probably soon..i didn't even know he was coming or i would have given the time to you.

Louis: S'alright.

Niall: *pouts* No mad...

Louis: I'm not mad.

Niall: It's been awhile..since i really said i love you lou...so...i love you.

Louis: I love you too, Nialler.

Niall: *smiles* I can't wait to hear about your experience with Liam

Louis: *smiles*

A Couple Days Layer*  

Louis: *reading a textbook; suddenly is tossed off the bed* 
Whoa! *groans landing with a thud*  

Liam: *laughing* Don't tell me you actually aren't used to it.  

Louis: *looks up* L-Li..?  

Liam: *smiles* Hey, Lou.  

Louis: *quickly gets up and hugs him tightly* Liam...  

Liam: *hugs him back tightly* I know...  

Louis: But what have I told you about doing that?! *hits his arm 
playfully*  

Liam: *laughs* But that was my big entrance

Niall: *knocks on the door*

Liam: You gonna get that?  

Louis: Shut up.. *goes over to the door and opens it* Hey, Ni..

Niall: Am I.. interupting something?

Louis: Er... 

Liam: Yes.  

Louis: Liam, shut up!  

Liam: Whhyyy?  

Louis: *huffs*

Niall: Sorry..i'll come back later *smiles*

Louis: He's still a prat...  

Liam: Hey!  

Louis: What? You are.

Niall: Leave my baby alone *pouts*

Louis: Buuut he flipped me off my bed again!  

Liam: It was my entrance! *pouts*

Niall: Atleast he did it while looking cute, he always looks  cute... *smiles*

Louis: Pssh! Suuure. 

Liam: *slaps the upside of his head*  

Louis: Ow! *holds his head* That hurt!  

Liam: It was suppose to.

Niall: *scrunches his face up* Okay well i'll go, you need your twinny.

Louis: *nods* Okay..

Niall: *smiles slightly* I love you, baby...

Liam: I love you too.  

Louis: He says he loves you too.

Niall: *blushes and looks down at the floor before walking out*

Louis: Now what..?  

Liam: This. *tackles him to the bed*

*The End*

1 comment:

  1. Aww it was exactly like the music video good job i loved it. It really touched my heart

    ReplyDelete