Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Crush + Project = Experiment

- - -

Niall: *walks down the hallway*

Liam: *walking by*

Niall: *laughing with his friends*

Liam: *goes to his locker then glances his way biting his lip*

Niall: *walks into class*

Harry: *walks over to Liam* So Horan, huh?

Liam: *snaps out of it* Huh?

Harry: You like Horan?

Liam: Maybe...

Harry: *laughs* Well try talking to him.

Liam: What's the point? He doesn't even know I exist... *looks down*

Harry: Because he would if you talked to him.

Liam: *shrugs then hears the bell ring* Shit. *runs off to class*

*During Class*

Teacher: For this project I want... Horan and Payne you're partners.

Liam: *accidently drops his pencil* Huh?

Teacher: Payne, you're working with Horan.

Liam: *nods slumping into his seat a bit and swallowing hard*

Niall: *looks at Liam and smiles*

Liam: *smiles back then looks away feeling a blush creep on his face*

*After class*

Niall: *walks over to Liam's* So you wanna go to my house or yours?

Liam: Um, either is fine.

Niall: *shrugs* Up to you, mate.

Liam: I guess mines.

Niall: *nods; hands him a piece of paper* It's my number. Call me when you're done with school. I'll pick you up at the front.

Liam: *nods taking it* Alright.

Niall: *runs off*

Harry: *walks up* So you excited?

Liam: Yeah, and nervous.

Harry: Why you nervous?

Liam: I just don't want to do anything stupid infront of him.

Harry: Don't be nervous, I know Niall. He's just a goofball.

Liam: *sighs & nods*

*After School*

Niall: *drives around front* Liam, you coming? *smiles at him*

Liam: *smiles* Yeah. *gets in*

Niall: So my house is around the corner but first, I WANT FOOD! You want some? My treat. *laughs*

Liam: Sure.

Niall: *drives up to the drive thru; orders lots of food* And for you? *looks at Liam; laughing*

Liam: Just a cheese burger with some fries. That's all.

Niall: *orders it* Oh, by the way, in case you didn't know I love food.

Liam: *laughs* I don't mind.

Niall: *drives around and pays for the food then drives home; gets out and runs inside to his room*

Liam: *laughs; slowly following*

Niall: *sits on the bed* So what do you wanna do our project on?

Liam: Well I was thinking about maybe doing it on The Romans.

Niall: *smiles* That's fine.

Liam: *nods dropping a fry in his mouth; chews it then swallows it*

*Phone rings*

Niall: One sec, Liam. *picks it up; answers* Hey, baby.

Sandy: Hey babe, watcha up to?

Niall: I'm doing a project with Liam. *laughs*

Sandy: Who?

Niall: My new friend Liam.

Sandy: Oh, but babbyyy I want to hang out and have some fun. *pouts*

Niall: It's just gonna have to wait, angel.

Sandy: *huffs* So is this Liam guy so more important than me now?

Niall: Baby, you know it's not true.

Sandy: *sighs looking at herself in a mirror; fixes her hair a bit* I'm sorry, i'm just very over protective. And I get overly jealous..

Niall: You have nothing to worry about. It's not like Liam's in love with me.

Liam: *almost chokes on a fry but quickly recovers*

Sandy: *laughs* Yeah, you're right. Well when you're done maybe you can come over and do something way more fun if ya know what I mean.

Niall: *laughs* Baby, you know i'm saving myself for marriage.

Sandy: I know, but I feel like I can't wait any longer...

Niall: Well i'm not giving you my dick.

Sandy: Whatever. Anyway, I gotta go. Mom wants me to go shopping with her for a bit. Kisses! *makes two kiss noises* Toodles! *hangs up*

Niall: *rolls his eyes* Stupid whore...

Liam: I take it your girlfriend tries to push you into things?

Niall: You have no idea. Fucking whore just wants my dick.... won't even wait for me.

Liam: then why are you with her?

Niall: *sighs* Cause.. she's the only thing that makes sense.

Liam: What do you mean?

Niall: I think I would be alone forever without her.

Liam: You don't know that. Every girl in school wants you. You're all they talk about.

Niall: Yeah but I don't want them.

Liam: Understandable.

Niall: To be honset, I don't know what I want. I've been confused for a while.

Liam: Maybe you should try something different.

Niall: Like what?

Liam: I don't know.. experiment?

Niall: With what..?

Liam: Someone?

Niall: Yeah but.. who?

Liam: Anyone. I'm sure anybody would be up for it.

Niall: *looks at Liam* Would you?

Liam: Only if you want me to.

Niall: *nods* Just be gentle with me..

Liam: Of course. *smiles softly* I would never force you.

Niall: *walks over; sits slowly in his lap*

Liam: *wraps an arm around his waist to support him*

Niall: *kisses his cheek* I'm just nervous...

Liam: *nods rubbing his back a little* I know. Take your time though.

Niall: *smiles* You'll really wait?

Liam: Yeah. *smiles* I respect you. So I'll never do anything unless you want me to.

Niall: *smiles huge* You're patient with me.... she's not.

Liam: Well, I don't want to pressure you or anything. I want you to do everything on your own choice and when you're ready.

Niall: *lays his head on his shoulder; yawns*

Liam: You tired?

Niall: Yeah... I woke up early to drive Sandy to her damn hair appointment....

Liam: Oh, I can leave if you want to take a nap. We can always start the project tomorrow too.

Niall: But i'm comfy.... *snuggles into him*

Liam: *laughs a little; leaves a kiss on his forehead*

Niall: Is it okay if I sleep on you?...

Liam: Yeah. It's fine. As long as you're comfy.

Niall: *smiles and falls asleep*

Liam:  *smiles softly looking at his sleeping form*

*Phone rings loudly*

Niall: *groans*

Liam: *laughs silently* Want me to get it?

Niall: *nods*

Liam: *answers it* Hello?

Sandy: Where's my baby?

Liam: Oh, uh, Niall's sleeping at the moment...

Sandy: Well he was suppose to take me for my nails.

Liam: Well, I think you should find another ride..

Sandy: WAKE HIM!

Liam: Give me a reason why I should. All you ever do is use him.

Sandy: Excuse me?!

Liam: You heard me.

Sandy: Do you want my boyfriend or some shit?

Liam: At least I'd be able to treat him way better than you ever will.

Sandy: You can't have him.

Liam: Listen, you don't own him, Sandy. I'm not saying I own him either. But he'll choose whoever he wants.

Sandy: He's straight, stupid.

Liam: You sure about that?

Sandy: FUCK YOU! *hangs up*

Liam: *hangs the phone up careful not to wake him*

Niall: *sits up; awake* Who called....?

Liam: Sandy.

Niall: Ugh, I missed her stupid appointment, right?

Liam: I guess so, but I told her to find another ride 'cause you were asleep soo...

Niall: *smiles* Thanks.. I'm so tired...

Liam: It's no problem. Maybe you should go to sleep then.

Niall: Then come here so I can sleep on you.

Liam: You sure?

Niall: Positive. I was comfortable.

Liam: *chuckles* Alright.

Niall: *puts his arms out* Carry me... *smiles*

Liam: *picks him up; carrying him*

Niall: *lays his head on his shoulder* Oh, don't get too comfy.... I give her a half hour before she calls again.

Liam: *smiles holding back a laugh* I give her 20 min.

Niall: *smiles* Yeah, you're probably right..

Liam: I really don't know anything about girls so I don't know how long it takes them. I just guessed.

Niall: How come you don't know?

Liam: Well.. I've never exactly had a girlfriend. The only closest i've been around in a girl is my older sisters and my mum.

Niall: Why no girlfriends?

Liam: I just never really found anyone I like.

Niall: Do you like anyone right now?

Liam: *nods slowly*

Niall: *smiles* You should tell the person before it's too late.

Liam: I wish I could. But i'm just too shy to admit it.

Niall: Yeah but if you wait it could be too late.

Liam: *shrugs* I'm just afraid of rejection.

Niall: Never know, you might be surprised.

Liam: *sighs* Okay.

Niall: *smiles* Well what are you waiting for? Call them!

Liam: Thing is... they're right infront of me.. *bites his lip*

Niall: *blushes bright red; hides his face*

Liam: *laughs a little* You don't need to hide your face.

Niall: I'm blushing though...

Liam: So? It's adorable.

Niall: Shush! *looks up; still blushing*

Liam: *laughs kissing his forehead*

Niall: *sighs* Now i'm even more confused....

Liam: I'm sorry, Niall. I knew it would just confuse you more, but you wanted me to tell the person I like that I like them... so I did and I can't say no to you..

Niall: I'm not mad, Liam.... just confused.

Liam: *smiles slightly* I understand.

Niall: *cuddles into him*

*Phone rings*

Niall: *groans* Liam.... can you get it?..

Liam: Yup. *answers it* Hello?

Sandy: He up?

Liam: Nope.

Sandy: Well I need to talk to him. I need him to come hold me....

Liam: Why?

Sandy: I miss him...

Liam: *sighs* Hold on. *covers the mouth end of the phone with his hand* Sandy is back.

Niall: And?

Liam: She says she misses you and wants you to go hold her and she needs to talk to you about something.

Niall: That's nice... I wanna stay with you.

Liam: What should I tell her then?

Niall: That i'm staying with you.

Liam: Okay. *uncovers the phone and puts it up to his ear again* I'm sorry, Sandy but Niall's staying with me.

Sandy: But why?

Liam: He says he wants to stay with me.

Sandy: He's mine though....

Liam: Well, I don't know what to tell ya then.

Sandy: Do you want him too?

Liam: Well.. yeah.

Sandy: But... he's mine.

Liam: Well maybe you should have treated him better.

Sandy: Do you honestly believe you have a chance?

Liam: No, but it's worth a shot.

Sandy: *starts laughing* You don't deserve him.

Liam: Neither do you.

Sandy: At least i'm a girl.

Liam: At least I don't ask for sex.

Sandy: Oh please, you know you want in his pants.

Liam: I'm not gonna lie, I do but I'm willing to wait for it. Unlike you who just wants to fuck any living thing.

Sandy: *laughing* So you want his dick just as much as me?

Liam: *rolls his eyes* I like him, sue me.

Sandy: Well let the competition begin.

Liam: Whatever, SIDNey.

Sandy: UGH! *hangs up*

Niall: *asleep on the bed*

Liam: *hangs the phone up then carefully lays down next to him*

Niall: *smiles in sleep*

Liam: *looks at him while he sleeps; sighs silently then looks up at the ceiling*

Zayn: *walks in* Hey, Niall can y---oops, sorry.

Liam: Oh, um, it's fine. *sits up* He's just really tired and he fell asleep.

Zayn: *smiles* Well i'm Zayn.

Liam: I'm Liam. *smiles*

Zayn: *laughs* So you're the one that likes Niall?

Liam: Jeez, does everyone know this?

Zayn: Actually, no one does. I just saw the way you look at him.

Liam: Oh. *looks around the room awkwardly*

Zayn: Just kiss him but do it when he's asleep. That way he'll wake up to it. Trust me.

Liam: I don't want to confuse him any more than he already is.

Zayn: That's how Niall usually is if he likes the person.

Liam: Really?

Zayn: Trust me.

Liam: Fine, but if I get slapped, I blame you.

Zayn: You won't. *leaves*

Liam: *looks at Niall; bites his lip then hesitantly moves down to him & gently kisses his lips*

Niall: *eyes flutter open slowly*

Liam: *pulls away a little* Sorry, I just had to-

Niall: I didn't tell you to pull away...

Liam: *smiles a little & kisses him again*

Niall: *kisses back slowly*

Liam: *nibbles at his bottom lip a little*

Niall: *whimpers*

Liam: *pulls away* sorry..

Niall: No, you're fine.... it just hurt. *smiles* I'm a little sensitive....

Liam: *kisses his bottom lip* That help? I didn't know you're a little sensitive.

Niall: I don't tell people...  'cause it makes me seem like a girl..

Liam: It doesn't make you seem like a girl. Not to me anyway.

Niall: *smiles* Thanks....

Liam: *smiles back* Mhm.

Niall: *pecks his lips; blushing*

Liam: *chuckles* You're so cute. *nuzzles his cheek then leaves a kiss on it*

Niall: *hides his face in his arms*

Liam: Aww.

*Phone rings*

Niall: One sec, Li. *answers it* Hey Sandy, I think we need to break up because I just had the best kiss of my whole life. *blushing*

Liam: *feels himself blush*

Niall: *winks at Liam*

Sandy: What?!

Niall: I can't help that Liam's a great kisser.

Sandy: Why were you even kissing him in the first place?! You're suppose to be MY boyfriend. MINE.

Niall: Well I was asleep and he kissed me.

Sandy: *lowly growls* He what?

Niall: But I liked it.

Sandy: I'm going to kill him!

Niall: Leave him alone. You hurt him, i'll kill YOU.

Sandy: *scoffs* You wouldn't dare.

Niall: Yes I will. Don't touch him.

Sandy: Please, you didn't even notice him until you were assigned partners. Why do you like him so much now?

Niall: Because he actually cares!!

Sandy: Yeah, like that's an actual reason.

Niall: Sandy, listen to me, just leave him alone, okay? *hangs up; looks at Liam* She's such a bitch.

Liam: *nods* You should have just called her Sidney. She hates being called that.

Niall: *shrugs; goes over to Liam* It's okay, I have you now. That is if you'll be patient with me and actually want me.

Liam: *wraps an arm around his waist* I'll always be patient with you.  I've honestly liked you for years now... and I actually never thought this would happen because you never took notice of me.. and now that I actually have your attention, i'm not about to mess that up.

Niall: *smiles* Thank you... I just wanna wait 'til marriage. Why can't people wait for me?

Liam: Some people just want to rush into things.

Niall: I guess, yeah... *sighs*

Liam: You okay?

Niall: I mean.... i'm not that great... I don't think you'll be too happy when i'm finally ready...

Liam: Niall, *cups his chin making him look him in the eyes* don't ever say you're not that great. You're amazing, okay? And i'll be happy either way because well, I like you for who you are. Not for anything else.

Niall: *tears fall*

Liam: *wipes his tears*

Niall: Liam, this is gonna sound completely random but do you know Louis?

Liam: He's my brother.

Niall: Wow, 'cause Harry always stares at him when he walks by. *starts laughing*

Liam: Really? Hm, maybe we can have them meet.

Niall: Well, but is Louis gay...?

Liam: Uh, pretty much.

Niall: Is Harry his type?

Liam: I don't know.. he's not very specific. He just wants someone with a good personality.

Niall: Well Harry's crazy, a good kind of crazy.

Liam: *laughs* Have you seen Louis? He randomly screams "Superman" around the house when it's just us home.

Niall: *smiles* What do you say we go on a double date?

Liam: I would love to. *smiles back*

*Next day at the resturant*

Harry: *sees Louis; eyes widen* Uhh.... *doesn't know how to react*

Liam: *walks up with Louis* Hey, you both know Louis. Louis, this is Niall & Harry.

Louis: *smiles* Hello.

Harry: *just staring*

Niall: *starts laughing; runs up to Liam and hugs him*

Liam: *hugs him back; chuckles* Is he okay?

Niall: *shrugs* He gets shy.

Louis: *pokes his hair* You never said he had curly hair. *his eyes twinkle in amusement & he looks at Liam & Niall* I like curly hair.

Liam: *holding back a laugh* I know you do, Lou.

Harry: *blushes*

Niall: Harry, talk!

Louis: Yeah, talk curly.

Harry: About what?

Louis: Anything. *smiles*

Liam: *flicks a paper at Louis*

Louis: Hey!

Liam: *laughs; smiling*

Harry: Don't hurt him. *glares at Liam*

Liam: He always slaps me!

Louis: When you deserve it!

Liam: Like when?

Louis: You stole my socks. *folds his arms*

Liam: That was when we were 8. Let it go!

Niall: Uhhh... *looks around confused* okay?

Harry: *laughing* But Louis, what if I want your socks?

Louis: You can have them.

Liam: Wow.. he never shares his socks with anybody..

Louis: You know how I feel about my superman socks! *pouts*

Liam: *busts out laughing; covering his mouth*

Harry: I want the superman ones!

Louis: Pshht, fine.

Harry: *blushes* How come I can have them but :iam can't?

Louis: *shrugs* I like you. Liam just has big feet.

Liam: I do not! You're the one with the big feet.

Louis: Prove it.

Liam: *folds his arms* Are we really gonna have this conversation again?

Louis: Yes.

Liam: *rolls his eyes*

Niall: Stop acting like little kids!

Liam: Try living with him. It's like an endless kid party.

Harry: I wanna live with him. *smiles*

Louis: Woo!

Liam: *burries his face in Niall's shoulder; trying to not laugh*

Harry: *grabs Louis' hand*

Louis: *holds his; smiles*

Niall: AWW!! Liam, look!

Liam: *chuckles* I see.

Harry: *blushes; hides his face in Louis' shoulder*

Louis: N'aww. *nuzzles his hair*

Liam: Are we just gonna stand here all night or do you guys wanna get seaten?

Niall: I guess we can sit. *smiles*

*They get seaten at their reserved table*

Waiter: Let's start off with drinks.

Niall: BEER!

Liam: I'll have a coke, thank you.

Louis: Ooo, just some ice tea.

Harry: MARTINI!

Waiter: *nods* I'll be right back. *leaves*

Niall: *laughing* Harry gets weird when he drinks....

Liam: Should we be worried?

Niall: Ehh... he's just hyper when drunk.

Harry: *giggles*

Louis: How can one get hyper off alcohol?

Niall: You can if you're Harry.

Liam: Well, I might be the only sober one here sooo...

Harry: Louis got ice tea! *smiles*

Louis: Welll... *brings out a metal bottle*

Liam: That.

Harry: *grabs it* NO!

Louis: *pouts* Why?

Harry: I don't want you drunk...

Louis: It's not that much.

Liam: Louis, if you try to pour that in my drink again I swear I will kill you. You know I can't have any.

Louis: It was one time!

Harry: Louis... I want you to take care of me....

Louis: How so? *looks at him*

Harry: When i'm drunk...

Louis: Of course I will. *smiles*

Harry: But if you're drunk too you can't.

Louis: *sighs* Alright, I won't drink. But only for you. *puts the bottle back in his pocket*

Harry: *smiles*

Louis: *kisses his cheek*

*After a few drinks*

Harry: *giggling and jumping up and down*

Niall: Argh, Harry, sit down!

Louis: Curly, calm your arse down.

Liam: *amused*

Harry: Shush, butt face!

Niall: Ugh!

Liam: Maybe we should get you guys home. It's almost 10.

Niall: Nooo. *whines*

Harry: Hahaha! He's a bitchy person when he's drunk!

Louis: *looks at Liam; mouths: 'woooow'*

Liam: *burries his face in his arms; trying not to laugh*

Niall: *glares at Liam* Don't laugh at me!

Harry: *laughing*

Liam: *smiles & kisses his cheek* But you're so cute.

Niall: Am not.

Liam: Are too.

Harry: He'll never believe youuu. *laughs*

Niall: Shut up, Harold.

Louis: I like that name.

Niall: Good for you. *folds his arms*

Harry: Someone's grumpy.

Liam: What's wrong Niall?

Harry: He's grumpy when he's drunk. *shrugs*

Louis: PMS?

Harry: Kinda.

Niall: *growls*

Liam: Louis... be nice. *wraps an arm around Niall's shoulders*

Niall: *lays his head on his shoulder* I'm sorry...

Liam: It's fine, sweetie.

Niall: I just don't feel well... so I get grumpy...

Liam: Wanna go home?

Niall: No...

Liam: How come you don't feel well then?

Harry: He gets this everytime he drinks.

Niall: *looks down*

Liam: Maybe you shouldn't drink then.

Niall: NO! I like drinking....

Liam: But if it doesn't make you feel good, then why drink?

Harry: Niall, you don't have to anymore.

Niall: *tears fall*

Liam: What do you mean by that? Did someone make you drink?

Harry: No, he used to drink so he could ignore Sandy and not have to think about her. She was emotionally abusive. *shrugs* So now Niall believes he's ugly.

Liam: Niall, you don't have to do this anymore. You're not ugly, okay? I just want you to realize you're beautiful.

Niall: *shakes his head; tears falling*

Harry: *looks at Louis; sad*

Liam: Don't believe for one second that you're ugly. 'Cause you're not, okay?

Niall: *nods slowly*

Liam: *kisses his head; hugging him close*

Niall: *smiles*

Louis: *awkwardly sits there*

Harry: *looks at Louis* You're adorable.

Louis: Oh thank you, so are you, curly. *winks*

Harry: *blushes*

Louis: *grins then sees someone* Uh oh! *hides under the table*

Harry: *follows him* What's wrong?

Louis: My ex is here. *cringes*

Harry: I'll protect you. *pulls him in his arms*

Louis: She's fucking crazy, Harry.

Harry: I don't care. You're mine.

Louis: *smiles when he says that* I'll have to warn you though, her voice is annoying.

Harry: *shrugs* I'll fight for you.

Louis: *smiles & kisses his cheek*

Harry: *blushes bright red*

Louis: You're so cute.

Harry: SHUSH! *burries his face in his hands*

Daisey: *walks up to the table with a smile; squeeky voice*  Hi!

Louis: *yelps hitting his head under the table*

Harry: *laughs; rubs Louis' head*

Daisey: *raises an eyebrow* Louis, is that you?

Louis: *comes out from under into his seat; nervously* Uh.. hi, Daisey...

Harry: *follows him* Hi, you must be his ex.

Daisey: *laughs a little* So I've been talked about?

Harry: Only about your annoying voice. *shrugs*

Daisey: *gives Louis a look*

Louis: Harry!

Harry: Oh and if you want him back, forget it. He's mine.

Daisey: *frowns then notices Niall* You're Niall, right?

Niall: Don't even think about it. You'll have to go through Liam. *smirks*

Daisey: *fake smiles* Wasn't even going there. Sandy told me to do this. *pours his drink on him*

Louis: Daisey!

Niall: *laughs* Stupid whore.

Liam: You okay?

Niall: Liam, it's just a drink.

Daisey: Oh yeah and, you owe her money.

Niall: Tell her to prove it.

Daisey: Oh she can. She has all the reciepts.

Niall: Too bad that was my money.

Daisey: Whatever, she's sueing you. Later. *leaves*

Niall: *laughing*

Louis: I'm sorry about Daisey...

Niall: It's okay. She's just gonna wind up oweing me money.

Liam: Oh.

Niall: I have proof it's my money.

Liam: I believe you.

Niall: *looks down*

Harry: *wraps his arms around Louis' waist* Mine...

Liam: *rests his chin on Niall's shoulder*

Louis: *laughs* Yes yours.

Harry: No, really, you're mine now. I'm not giving you up.

Niall: *looks at Liam*

Liam: You okay?

Niall: *nods* I'm worried more about Harry. He's a bit protective and I think he's gonna kill Daisey. *laughs*

Louis: I wouldn't mind if he did.

Liam: Of course you wouldn't.

Harry: *shrugs* If she keeps it up I will. She's not taking my baby away from me.

Louis: She never could anyway.

Harry: I know but I don't want her trying either.

Louis: Aw.

Niall: He's a jealous person

Liam: So is Louis.

Harry: *looks at Louis*

Louis: *smiles cheekily*

Harry: You get jealous?...

Louis: *nods* Yeah. I just try not to show it.

Harry: Well.... be careful 'cause I got a lot of creepy exes.

Louis: *gives him a look* Like?

*Phone rings*

Harry: *sighs* That must be Sarah.

Louis: *growls a little*

Harry: *answers* Hey... what's up?

Sarah: I thought i'd call to see if you want to hang out

Harry: Uhh.... *looks at Louis*

Sarah: Well do you?

Louis: *shrugs at him*

Harry: If I can bring Louis.

Sarah: Who's Louis?

Harry: *looks at Louis* Well i'm hoping more than a friend... but I don't know yet.

Louis: *smiles*

Sarah: Uh.. sure.

Harry: GREAT! *smiles* He's so cute, you're gonna love him.

Sarah: *laughs* I'm sure.

Louis: *blushes*

Harry: *smiles* He's seriously the cutest thing ever! NO LIE!

Sarah: You really like him, huh?

Harry: Yeah, I do!

Sarah: That's good, i'm happy for you. *smiles*

Harry: *smiles* Thanks, Sarahbear.

Sarah: No problem, Haz.

Harry: *hangs up; sits on Louis' lap*

Louis: *nuzzles his cheek*

Liam: Oh, I should warn you both we both like to nuzzle. So um yeah.

Niall: *looks at Liam; backs away* NOOOO!! *runs*

Harry: And I should warn you, me and Niall both like you to fight for that right. *smirks*

Liam: *laughs then runs after him; catches him by his waist* Where do you think you're going?

Niall: *pouts* Away from you.

Liam: Why? *fakes hurt*

Niall: Baby, i'm just kidding...

Liam: *burries his face in his hair*

Niall: I love you.

Liam: I love you too.

Harry: Yuck.

Louis: Oh hush.

Harry: *rolls his eyes* Whatever.

Louis: *kisses his cheek again*

*The End*

No comments:

Post a Comment